the OFFICIAL " you huff why won't you hit a dingdong" - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

the OFFICIAL " you huff why won't you hit a dingdong"

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby EnFuego » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:50 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:HE DID IT AGAIN!!! :-° :-°


Huff is en fuego.
EnFuego
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1300
Joined: 8 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Queens

Postby The Loveable Losers » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:22 pm

Rain delay in the 3rd inning...let's hope the HR doesn't get wiped! :-o
The Loveable Losers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 7290
Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cubs Win!!! Cubs Win!!!

Postby rotterdam_82 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:34 pm

The Loveable Losers wrote:Rain delay in the 3rd inning...let's hope the HR doesn't get wiped! :-o


Eh? Surely batters stats don't get wiped????
Rate my team, leave me a link!
[url=http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=168349]English Villains[/url]
rotterdam_82
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1945
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:37 pm

rotterdam_82 wrote:
The Loveable Losers wrote:Rain delay in the 3rd inning...let's hope the HR doesn't get wiped! :-o


Eh? Surely batters stats don't get wiped????


if the game doesnt go at least 5 and a half then all stats are washed and the game restarts.
Image
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby rotterdam_82 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:44 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
rotterdam_82 wrote:
The Loveable Losers wrote:Rain delay in the 3rd inning...let's hope the HR doesn't get wiped! :-o


Eh? Surely batters stats don't get wiped????


if the game doesnt go at least 5 and a half then all stats are washed and the game restarts.


NOOOOOOOO!!! Go away rain!!! :-o
Rate my team, leave me a link!
[url=http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=168349]English Villains[/url]
rotterdam_82
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1945
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JTWood » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:44 pm

JTWood wrote:
mweir145 wrote:I always find out about a Huff ding dong if I get an email. ;-D

Me, too!

But I didn't get one tonight for some reason... :,-(

I stopped getting e-mail notifications from just this thread for some reason. That sucks. I hate finding out about Ding-Dong Time on my own. I want to have the joy of getting that e-mail once again.

:~(
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby mweir145 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:44 pm

DING DONG! :-b
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Postby Mercer Boy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:58 pm

JTWood wrote:
JTWood wrote:
mweir145 wrote:I always find out about a Huff ding dong if I get an email. ;-D

Me, too!


But I didn't get one tonight for some reason... :,-(

I stopped getting e-mail notifications from just this thread for some reason. That sucks. I hate finding out about Ding-Dong Time on my own. I want to have the joy of getting that e-mail once again.

:~(


I'm wondering if it was something on my end...my cookies have been acting weird on the Cafes recently. Dang ZAPro and it's super careful nature... :-P
Image
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3455
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby The Loveable Losers » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:15 pm

2 run shot!
The Loveable Losers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 7290
Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cubs Win!!! Cubs Win!!!

Postby mweir145 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:16 pm

The Loveable Losers wrote:2 run shot!

Damn, I'm never first in this thread.

Arrgh. :-b

Ding Dong! :-D
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Oakland at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact