Cards' Tickets - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to St. Louis Cardinals

Cards' Tickets

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby JTWood » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:33 pm

denny_32 wrote:I know I may be a little out of place for this topic, but I am a displaced fan (living in PA). I will finally get to my first (and last) game at Busch Staduim this year. A great 12 hr drive to see them play the Cubbies on July 23rd. I'll be leaving Friday sometime and heading back directly after the game. Does anyone know of a decent (yet cheap) place to stay that Friday night. I'm hoping to be no more than 2 hrs out of StL so the rest of the trip to the game isn't too bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I feel bad for not responding to this, but I really know very little about what you were asking for. I probably should have said this sooner so that you didn't think we were all ignoring you.

BTW, a Cardinals' fan anywhere is still better than a Cubs fan in Chicago. Glad to hear from you.

;-D
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby denny_32 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:29 am

It's fine JT. I figured people just hadn't got around to answering my question. No biggie. If anyone out there does know of a decent hotel I can stay at, any help would be appreciated. I've never made the drive to StL before, so I'm not familiar with the area. Wish me luck!!
[size=9][b]Member #007 of the [url=http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=116750&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0]Yadier Molina Fan Club.[/url][/b][/size]
denny_32
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to St. Louis Cardinals