We're looking for an experienced owner for our NL League. The league is based on a unique concept that gives it a lot more realistic flavor than a standard 5x5 league. If you've been successful with standard leagues and are looking for a new challenge, give us a try! Here are the basics:
* One 11-team AL league (currently full) and one 13-team NL league
* 25-man rosters updated daily
* Standings based on Pythag W-L
* Runs scored based on Extrapolated Runs (XR)
* Runs allowed based on actual, with a premium on innings pitched
* $20 fee covers stats and website
* Whatever you spend on payroll goes back to all owners based on league standings
* 25% luxury tax kicks in at $117.50, absolute cap around $160.
* Minimum salary is 25¢, so Carl Pohlad strategies possible.
* Three-round e-Bay style live web auction in mid March.
Take a tour at: http://www.mendozabaseball.com/tour/
Send me an e-mail if you're interested: mailto:email@example.com