Lobster Claw Vs. Tentacle - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Lobster Claw Vs. Tentacle

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Which one do you want?

Lobster Claw
13
45%
Tentacle
16
55%
 
Total votes : 29

Lobster Claw Vs. Tentacle

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu May 12, 2005 2:26 pm

Your arm gets cut off and the doctor says he can either give you a lobster claw or a tentacle in it's place. Both are proportionate to your body and are completely functional. Which one do you want?
Image
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21514
(Past Year: 455)
Joined: 9 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis

Re: Lobster Claw Vs. Tentacle

Postby WharfRat » Thu May 12, 2005 2:32 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:Your arm gets cut off and the doctor says he can either give you a lobster claw or a tentacle in it's place. Both are proportionate to your body and are completely functional. Which one do you want?


Is it just a basic tentacle? I mean, is there any suction like an octopus? Or does it ooze anything? And how strong would the tentacle's gripping power be vs. the lobster claw's? Lobsters have pretty strong claws, you know.
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3056
Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Walking my fish

Postby catch22 » Thu May 12, 2005 2:37 pm

If I were a villan I would take the claw, but I have to go with the tentacle. I think the women would dig it.
Image
catch22
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 383
Joined: 13 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Great State of Texas

Postby slomo007 » Thu May 12, 2005 2:38 pm

catch22 wrote:If I were a villan I would take the claw, but I have to go with the tentacle. I think the women would dig it.


lol, yeah the tentacle would be a little more, let's say, "gentle".
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Lobster Claw Vs. Tentacle

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu May 12, 2005 2:39 pm

WharfRat wrote:
Pogotheostrich wrote:Your arm gets cut off and the doctor says he can either give you a lobster claw or a tentacle in it's place. Both are proportionate to your body and are completely functional. Which one do you want?


Is it just a basic tentacle? I mean, is there any suction like an octopus? Or does it ooze anything? And how strong would the tentacle's gripping power be vs. the lobster claw's? Lobsters have pretty strong claws, you know.

Let's go with Octopus tentacle.
Image
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21514
(Past Year: 455)
Joined: 9 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu May 12, 2005 2:53 pm

gotta go with the tentacle. ;-D
Image
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5694
Joined: 7 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby catch22 » Thu May 12, 2005 2:57 pm

slomo007 wrote:
catch22 wrote:If I were a villan I would take the claw, but I have to go with the tentacle. I think the women would dig it.


lol, yeah the tentacle would be a little more, let's say, "gentle".

Exactly!!!!!!!
Image
catch22
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 383
Joined: 13 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Great State of Texas

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu May 12, 2005 3:03 pm

Does the tentacle dry up if I don't keep it wet all the time? Having a dried up tentacle is no good.

Also, is this during a war or am I fighting or something? Because then a claw would really rule.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19486
(Past Year: 301)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu May 12, 2005 3:06 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Does the tentacle dry up if I don't keep it wet all the time? Having a dried up tentacle is no good.

Also, is this during a war or am I fighting or something? Because then a claw would really rule.
No it doesn't dry up. Neither one requires any special care.

It is for everyday use. So it depends on you whether you are fighting or not.
Image
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21514
(Past Year: 455)
Joined: 9 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu May 12, 2005 3:09 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Does the tentacle dry up if I don't keep it wet all the time? Having a dried up tentacle is no good.

Also, is this during a war or am I fighting or something? Because then a claw would really rule.
No it doesn't dry up. Neither one requires any special care.

It is for everyday use. So it depends on you whether you are fighting or not.


Then it's got to be the tentacle. Very slick in a Barry White kind of way. You could fit a fake arm over it when you want to blend in and then be all tentacly for those intimate moments.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19486
(Past Year: 301)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: joiingds, unioreimi and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Apr. 19
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(1:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Cincinnati
(1:08 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(1:35 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(2:10 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(2:20 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Miami
(4:05 pm)
indoors
NY Mets at NY Mets
(7:05 pm)
Atlanta at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(7:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(7:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(8:05 pm)
Arizona at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(8:40 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact