Sportsnight - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Sportsnight

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby WharfRat » Thu May 12, 2005 10:38 am

It was a great show, but I always thought it looked "cheap," if that made sense. Like it didn't have the same kind of budget as Law & Order or ER or something, though I guess if it had been on a network, it would have looked better.

It had a great cast, too. Whatever happened to that one guy who was in "Dead Poets Society?" And the blonde boss chick? I feel like I haven't seen them in a while.
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu May 12, 2005 11:10 am

WharfRat wrote:It was a great show, but I always thought it looked "cheap," if that made sense. Like it didn't have the same kind of budget as Law & Order or ER or something, though I guess if it had been on a network, it would have looked better.

It had a great cast, too. Whatever happened to that one guy who was in "Dead Poets Society?" And the blonde boss chick? I feel like I haven't seen them in a while.

The blonde boss chick is looking hot on Desperate Housewives.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby WharfRat » Thu May 12, 2005 12:28 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
WharfRat wrote:It was a great show, but I always thought it looked "cheap," if that made sense. Like it didn't have the same kind of budget as Law & Order or ER or something, though I guess if it had been on a network, it would have looked better.

Oh yeah, I knew that...usually I only watch that show when Eva Longoria is prancing around in a towel. But the blonde is foxy in a milfy way.
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu May 12, 2005 1:53 pm

WharfRat wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:

Oh yeah, I knew that...usually I only watch that show when Eva Longoria is prancing around in a towel. But the blonde is foxy in a milfy way.

mmm... milfy

Felicity Huffman
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby chadxor » Thu May 12, 2005 2:16 pm

she looked better with long hair
chadxor
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Pablo975 » Sat May 14, 2005 4:57 am

The "Dead Poets" guy is Josh Charles. Dunno what he's doing now, but when that show was on, I hung out with him and Peter Krause at a party at the Playboy Mansion once. Really nice guys. Just sat and chilled, drank, and hung out shooting the breeze.

Yes, I've been to the Mansion.

No, it's not that awesome.

Sadly, everything is pretty PG there these days, at least for functions like the ones I was at. Fun and awe inspiring, but not nearly as raunchy and insane as history would have you believe. I've had raunchier times in basic nightclubs here in Alabama. The only person naked in the grotto was the party host who got smashed and dove in naked.

And finally, SportsNight was a kick arse show.

"Ya'll are brutalizing me!" - Ronwell Dobbs
Pablo975
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to General Talk