Are Erik Bedard and Daniel Cabrera the real deal? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Are Erik Bedard and Daniel Cabrera the real deal?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby perlick29 » Tue May 10, 2005 10:28 pm

I own Bedard and am loving what I mam getting from him, but I'm still keeping my expectations tempered. Even including Minnesota which is essentially two or three dangerous hitters, he really hasn't faced the beasts of the AL ie New york, boston, anaheim, texas, Kansas City (joke :-b )

Make sure that you dont accidently start him against them because you're feeling ballsy. He might still be proned to getting shelled against them.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby rocky123 » Wed May 11, 2005 8:41 am

perlick29 wrote:I own Bedard and am loving what I mam getting from him, but I'm still keeping my expectations tempered. Even including Minnesota which is essentially two or three dangerous hitters, he really hasn't faced the beasts of the AL ie New york, boston, anaheim, texas, Kansas City (joke :-b )

Make sure that you dont accidently start him against them because you're feeling ballsy. He might still be proned to getting shelled against them.

Damn, I would have wrote that almost word for word if you hadn't done it first. Picked up Bedard for $1 at the end of my auction league and I'm loving it. He won't continue this all year but I expect solid numbers from him all year long.
Finally The Rock has come back....to New York City!!
rocky123
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Bedard

Postby Jaxx68 » Wed May 11, 2005 1:28 pm

I"m not sure how long Bedard can keep it up, but I'll take what I can, while Sheets and Wood are out.
Bud Selig is the worst commissioner of all time! Don Fehr is the Anti-Christ! Steroids= Fame, Fortune, Governor!
Ban the Balco Barbarian and all the rest!
Jaxx68
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers