caddyshack - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

caddyshack

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Tue May 10, 2005 6:57 pm

blankman wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
WharfRat wrote:I used to work at a ritzy course in NJ, and there were plenty of milfs and smokin hot trophy wives. But the hottest girl in the place was the girl who worked at the halfway house serving drinks and hot dogs...to this day, I still think she was one of the finest girls I've ever seen. She must have gotten hit on by every guy in the yard at least 20 times.

The halfway house?? like the looney bin?

No, the snack place following the 9th or 10th hole. It's after the tenth at my course.

Imagine all the dirty nicknames you could call her..
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Tue May 10, 2005 7:11 pm

I worked at a golf course for 4 years...and I must say it's the absolute perfect job for a teenager. Free golf (at nice ass courses), talk with the rich men (make connections, seriously!), make great money if you're good at what you do, and most of all scope out the chicks.

I'm from Dallas, and the course I worked at had a tournament every year sponsored by a local sports radio station (1310, the Ticket). Well, for their tournament, they would bring out the "Ticket Chicks" which basically look like Cowboy cheerleaders...and if that wasn't enough, they brought out Hooter's Chicks to help run the tournament. Now, I was like 17 at the time, so pretty much just the site of them was enough to get me off....but one of my buddies who was in college at the time actually hooked up with one. I wish I had the balls to do so back then, because she had told him that her friend thought I was "cute". Not sure if that meant "cute" as in little brother cute, or "cute" as in procreation cute...but now I guess I'll never know.

Back to the question at hand though...yeah it's a great job. My course was in a rich neighborhood...so as mentioned I saw a ton of MILFs dropping their 6 year old sons off with clubs more expensive than mine.

Just be careful not to wreck too many carts (that, and smarting off to a customer are probably the only two things you'd ever get fired for). I've definitely broken my share of bumpers, but I've never seriously wrecked one...that's when you get in trouble.

The one serious thing to take out of this post: get to know the regulars - you never know how many business connections they'll be able to find for you someday. It's a tremendous experience...good luck to you. ;-D
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby stevethumb » Tue May 10, 2005 7:28 pm

would someone else please acknowledge that they have had a fantasy about having sex on a golf course..please anyone !?
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby The Punisher » Tue May 10, 2005 7:35 pm

Im sure there will be some fine ol 70+ women there for you to look at, I mean....welll...if your into that stuff ;-D
Screw the Peavy and Burnett Watches, I'm probably one of the laziest people in the world
The Punisher
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby eftda » Wed May 11, 2005 1:56 am

stevethumb wrote:would someone else please acknowledge that they have had a fantasy about having sex on a golf course..please anyone !?

I gace her my 9 iron to play with.

thanks for the help. I had a workload tonight. 45 carts to wash in 4 hours. I got killed because I HAD TO MEND TO EVERYTHING ELSE. hmmm caps was on, but I am too lazy to go back.....

Back to the Girls, there was a hot one there today, too bad she had a by (or a brother whom she likes to hold hands with). Theres no pool but there is a tennis court section off to the side. I'm not on to boast about myself, but I am the sharpet guy there so if a girl where to show up she'd be mine.

8:30 School
10:30 lunch break
1:30 More school
4:00 School ends/work
10:30 work end
11:00 - 8:00: sleep

I hate work.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 11, 2005 1:59 am

eftda wrote:
stevethumb wrote:would someone else please acknowledge that they have had a fantasy about having sex on a golf course..please anyone !?

I gace her my 9 iron to play with.

thanks for the help. I had a workload tonight. 45 carts to wash in 4 hours. I got killed because I HAD TO MEND TO EVERYTHING ELSE. hmmm caps was on, but I am too lazy to go back.....

Back to the Girls, there was a hot one there today, too bad she had a by (or a brother whom she likes to hold hands with). Theres no pool but there is a tennis court section off to the side. I'm not on to boast about myself, but I am the sharpet guy there so if a girl where to show up she'd be mine.

8:30 School
10:30 lunch break
1:30 More school
4:00 School ends/work
10:30 work end
11:00 - 8:00: sleep

I hate work.

I did that throughout my entire senior year of HS working at the golf course. In fact, I did a Co-op program so that I got out of school at 2 pm and worked 2-10 every weekday. That literally meant I worked 40 hours/week and went to school. The weekends were awesome though....because I had money and my friends didn't. :-b

You will get used to it....good luck with the job, I think you'll like it.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby TBallgame » Wed May 11, 2005 10:58 am

I worked at a golf course for 10 years, I started caddying when i was 12. Working on a golf course was the best thing I ever did. I had money when none of my friends did, I recieved a full ride caddy scholarship to college (Evans Scholar) from it, and I got my first job out of college from a connection to the golf course. I can't help you with the hot woman side because the golf course I worked at was men only
"I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated." Al McGuire
TBallgame
College Coach
College Coach

Postby WharfRat » Wed May 11, 2005 3:05 pm

In my previous post, I forgot all about the tennis girls. There were 3-4 full-time tennis instructors at this country club, and they were all foxy too. Talkin blonde hair, blue eyes, hourglass shape. Good stuff. ;-D
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Lofunzo » Fri May 13, 2005 3:16 pm

I wouldn't expect many hot woman golfers. Have you seen the LPGA?? 8-o There are some hotties that get all decked out, though. ;-D

This reminds me of the joke about the woman that got stung by a bee. The pro asks where she got stung and she responds that it was between the 1st and 2nd hole. The pro says that she should close her stance next time. :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby acsguitar » Fri May 13, 2005 3:40 pm

Lofunzo wrote:I wouldn't expect many hot woman golfers. Have you seen the LPGA?? 8-o There are some hotties that get all decked out, though. ;-D

This reminds me of the joke about the woman that got stung by a bee. The pro asks where she got stung and she responds that it was between the 1st and 2nd hole. The pro says that she should close her stance next time. :-D

Damnit I was gonna make a hole joke too...but that one was better..anwyays i have to take a call be back later
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk