caddyshack - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

caddyshack

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

caddyshack

Postby eftda » Tue May 10, 2005 3:47 pm

I got a job at the local Golf Course yesterday. Pay is low, but I get all the free golf I want, whenever I want it. 18 hole course and no Caddying but I get to drive a fleet of 82 golf carts all day.

I was wondering if anyone here at the cafe has worked at a golf course and had any suggestions. I am also wodnering (since it rained there yesterday) if the girls will come out when it gets hotter.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: caddyshack

Postby acsguitar » Tue May 10, 2005 4:00 pm

eftda wrote:I got a job at the local Golf Course yesterday. Pay is low, but I get all the free golf I want, whenever I want it. 18 hole course and no Caddying but I get to drive a fleet of 82 golf carts all day.

I was wondering if anyone here at the cafe has worked at a golf course and had any suggestions. I am also wodnering (since it rained there yesterday) if the girls will come out when it gets hotter.


My buddy worked at a gold course for years. He loved it great tips for cleaning clubs, once found a pound of maryjane on a golf course, got to meet cool people...i assume the Milfs will come out in which case you should always have a digital camera so you can send the Milf pictures to us here in the cafe...

It should be a sweet gig
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Tue May 10, 2005 4:02 pm

My friend worked a pretty nice golf course a couple of summers back in high school. We were pretty into golf so the free (for him) and dirt cheap (for me) greens fees at the nicest course we'd ever played were enough for us. :-D I'm not sure about where you are, but around here I've almost never seen any women golfers, let alone any my age (or cute ones :-D). Oh, and as for golf carts. :-t Call me a purist I guess. :-b
Image
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 6480
Joined: 6 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Swiping second

Postby Pacman » Tue May 10, 2005 4:16 pm

"Mrs Crane.... I'm looking at you.... you wore green so you could hide... didn't you...

"...you're a little monkey woman. Yeah, you're lean, mean, and I bet you're not too far in between are ya. How'd you like to wrap your spikes around my... "




(Sorry, but this thread is titled "Caddyshack")
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby VaTribeFan » Tue May 10, 2005 4:42 pm

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

One of my favorite movies of all time.
Image
VaTribeFan
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 124
Joined: 5 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Wishin' I was at Great Lakes Brewing Company!

Postby blankman » Tue May 10, 2005 5:48 pm

Unless there's a pool, and you're allowed to use it as an employee (unlikely), you can count out girls.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WharfRat » Tue May 10, 2005 6:10 pm

I used to work at a ritzy course in NJ, and there were plenty of milfs and smokin hot trophy wives. But the hottest girl in the place was the girl who worked at the halfway house serving drinks and hot dogs...to this day, I still think she was one of the finest girls I've ever seen. She must have gotten hit on by every guy in the yard at least 20 times.
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3056
Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Walking my fish

Postby acsguitar » Tue May 10, 2005 6:12 pm

WharfRat wrote:I used to work at a ritzy course in NJ, and there were plenty of milfs and smokin hot trophy wives. But the hottest girl in the place was the girl who worked at the halfway house serving drinks and hot dogs...to this day, I still think she was one of the finest girls I've ever seen. She must have gotten hit on by every guy in the yard at least 20 times.


The halfway house?? like the looney bin?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Madison » Tue May 10, 2005 6:14 pm

Girls at a golf course? No. Buuuuuuuut:

WharfRat wrote:milfs and smokin hot trophy wives.


Should be plenty of them there for you to enjoy! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby blankman » Tue May 10, 2005 6:46 pm

acsguitar wrote:
WharfRat wrote:I used to work at a ritzy course in NJ, and there were plenty of milfs and smokin hot trophy wives. But the hottest girl in the place was the girl who worked at the halfway house serving drinks and hot dogs...to this day, I still think she was one of the finest girls I've ever seen. She must have gotten hit on by every guy in the yard at least 20 times.


The halfway house?? like the looney bin?


No, the snack place following the 9th or 10th hole. It's after the tenth at my course.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 31
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(3:40 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact