I'm having a bad day at work. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I'm having a bad day at work.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I'm having a bad day at work.

Postby Pogotheostrich » Tue May 10, 2005 2:02 pm

But whenever I am having a bad day I can look and these pictures and realize it could be way worse.

Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 337)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Tue May 10, 2005 2:05 pm

I was going to say the first one was my favorite until I saw the last one. 8-o :-D
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby WharfRat » Tue May 10, 2005 2:19 pm

Haha...nice. A thread full of pictures of cargo containers going out of control...pretty random. ;-D
WharfRat
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue May 10, 2005 2:47 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:I was going to say the first one was my favorite until I saw the last one. 8-o :-D

Hahaha, me too! Bombs away! :-o ;-D
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Tue May 10, 2005 3:27 pm

Yikes you can say that guy dropped the bomb hahah silly me
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Tue May 10, 2005 4:53 pm

:-b :-b :-b :-b

I bet a lot of guys lost their jobs in those screw ups :-o

But if you hate your desk job, for today you're at least lucky that you aren't trying to learn/study for a Calc III final :-/
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Tue May 10, 2005 5:06 pm

blankman wrote:But if you hate your desk job, for today you're at least lucky that you aren't trying to learn/study for a Calc III final :-/

Ah, good old Calc III. Just wait til you get to IV and the differential equations. :-o I don't know if my professor just sucked or I really am an idiot, but I know even less now than I did before the semester started. :-D
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby blankman » Tue May 10, 2005 5:43 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:
blankman wrote:But if you hate your desk job, for today you're at least lucky that you aren't trying to learn/study for a Calc III final :-/

Ah, good old Calc III. Just wait til you get to IV and the differential equations. :-o I don't know if my professor just sucked or I really am an idiot, but I know even less now than I did before the semester started. :-D

IV? We don't have a course labelled Calc IV here at JHU. Diff Eq and Discrete are next semester for me, then I finish Math with Lin Alg end of next year :-o
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby emb0lus » Tue May 10, 2005 5:53 pm

blankman wrote:

IV? We don't have a course labelled Calc IV here at JHU. Diff Eq and Discrete are next semester for me, then I finish Math with Lin Alg end of next year :-o

we didn't have cal IV either. I had no problems with Cal III and dif eq but for some reason linear algebra was the hardest of the math classes i took. It was too abstract I think.

nice pics btw. have you seen the series of picks with the cranes trying to pull the truck out of the bay and each one keeps falling in? i will check my email to see if i still have it. it is amazing that people are that stupid.
emb0lus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Tue May 10, 2005 6:02 pm

blankman wrote:

I guess they just call it Calc 4 here at UK then. :-D I just finished discrete math which is only required for CS majors and is a seperate course from the Calc series. They didn't really seem related at all to me, though. :-? Oh, and sorry to hijack your thread Pogo. :-o
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to General Talk