Trailer Park Boys - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Trailer Park Boys

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun May 15, 2005 9:18 pm

I've seen a few times where Batista has flubbed his lines and screwed up a scene and one time where they were waiting for him to say something and it turned into a long uncomfortable silence. Flair had to save his skin.

He is getting better though.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 261)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby reznorsboy » Mon May 16, 2005 9:43 am

Lofunzo wrote:
reznorsboy wrote:Corner Gas sucks!!

I grew up living in the Boondocks with no cable TV. Instead we always had Sattelite TV which allowed us to get WGN. So I grew up watching Harry Carray and Have been a Cubs fan since I was young.

BEV or did you do the grey market DTV or D-Net?? ;-)

I don't remember what it was called but it was grey market for sure it was the big ass dish and you had to take the motherboard out of the receiver to get it chipped. It got like a million channels. Used to get hockey games and baseball games with no commercials and you could hear the announcers talking candidly it was funny.
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby reznorsboy » Mon May 16, 2005 9:44 am

I'd have to say one of my favorite wrestlers was Rowdy Roddy Piper. He was the first crazy man. He was just nuts. I loved the stuff he would pull
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Mon May 16, 2005 9:55 pm

reznorsboy wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
reznorsboy wrote:Corner Gas sucks!!

I grew up living in the Boondocks with no cable TV. Instead we always had Sattelite TV which allowed us to get WGN. So I grew up watching Harry Carray and Have been a Cubs fan since I was young.

BEV or did you do the grey market DTV or D-Net?? ;-)

I don't remember what it was called but it was grey market for sure it was the big ass dish and you had to take the motherboard out of the receiver to get it chipped. It got like a million channels. Used to get hockey games and baseball games with no commercials and you could hear the announcers talking candidly it was funny.

Wow. That must have been a while ago. A friend of mine moved to New Mexico around 1986 or so and they had a big C-band dish. Maybe that's what you're talking about. It was funny when they would just pan to the field during commercial time and you could hear the announcers BS'ing.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Madison » Tue May 17, 2005 2:44 am

Lofunzo wrote:
BigMusky wrote:Billy Goldberg...

how about... Image

all fooling aside we all know Mick was the craziest most instense bastard to ever enter a ring (or fly over it, through it, on top of it, or whatever way he could think of)

All that I know was that the Goldberg/Lesnar match was probably the most boring 1 that I have ever seen. While I understand that they were both leaving the company, it completely sucked.

Agreed. That match at last year's Wrestlemania (Wrestlemania 20) was a total mess. Goldberg was scripted to win, but both were leaving the company and didn't want to look bad or get injured in their final match.

I paid for that pay-per-view and couldn't believe what I was watching. The match was so bad that Vince McMahon himself came out after the match was over and thanked the fans for supporting the WWE. A big speech about how the WWE wouldn't be where they are without the fans, yadda, yadda, yadda. You could tell he was pretty honked off about the previous match.

As to Batista, he's getting better both on the mic and in the ring. Came in and saved Flair tonight when Christian and Tomko ganged up on him. That will put an interesting twist into the storyline once HHH finds out. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby ironman » Tue May 01, 2007 4:11 pm

Nothing like digging up a two-year old thread. I'm rehijacking it back to it's original subject.

I never heard of this show and must've ignored this thread originally. My brother has all the seasons on DVD (some guy at his work burned them for him). Holy crap, this was one of the funniest things I've seen in quite a while! He showed me the episode where they kidnap the guitarist from Rush. :-b
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)

Postby Coppermine » Tue May 01, 2007 4:13 pm

Bumpy McBumperson
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby ironman » Tue May 01, 2007 4:19 pm

Coppermine wrote:Bumpy McBumperson

I was merely reviving discussion, although it appears that 75% of this thread was about pro wrestling.
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)

Postby mweir145 » Tue May 01, 2007 5:07 pm

This is probably my favourite show on TV right now, you can't get much funnier than this.

Holy crap, this was one of the funniest things I've seen in quite a while! He showed me the episode where they kidnap the guitarist from Rush.

Yeah, that's up there in my top 5 episodes list. Ricky is hilarious that episode. :-b
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue May 01, 2007 6:19 pm

Madison wrote:Your Stone Cold pic isn't showing up, but it would make a nice computer background. My wife's a big Stone Cold fan, so I'll have to show it to her. ;-D

Stone Cold is cool, but Goldberg would kick the tar out of him.

No one has ever matched Goldberg's intensity in the ring.

Oh my God, you didn't just say that.

Four words for you: Joe's gonna kill you! As in Samoa Joe... :-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk