Who will be the Yankees closer next year? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who will be the Yankees closer next year?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Who will be the Yankees closer next year?

Postby Members Only Jackets » Sun May 08, 2005 10:29 pm

Will Mariano be under contract w/ the Yanks next year? Will the Yanks try to get an upgrade at RP--maybe in , lets say, J Rincon?
Members Only Jackets
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 7167
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bd3521 » Sun May 08, 2005 10:45 pm

Mo
[url]http://www.footballguys.com/05vbdrevisited.htm[/url]
bd3521
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1082
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Northern NJ

Re: Who will be the Yankees closer next year?

Postby jpbusta » Sun May 08, 2005 10:49 pm

Members Only Jackets wrote:Will Mariano be under contract w/ the Yanks next year? Will the Yanks try to get an upgrade at RP--maybe in , lets say, J Rincon?


Did you just say "upgrade"? from rivera to rincon? wow, Rivera gets so little respect this year. :-[
Image
R2C2.
jpbusta
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2988
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: West Lafayette

Re: Who will be the Yankees closer next year?

Postby Members Only Jackets » Sun May 08, 2005 11:11 pm

jpbusta wrote:
Members Only Jackets wrote:Will Mariano be under contract w/ the Yanks next year? Will the Yanks try to get an upgrade at RP--maybe in , lets say, J Rincon?


Did you just say "upgrade"? from rivera to rincon? wow, Rivera gets so little respect this year. :-[



Mo will be another year older....the change has to come sometime, right?

thanks
Members Only Jackets
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 7167
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Who will be the Yankees closer next year?

Postby Conner » Sun May 08, 2005 11:17 pm

Members Only Jackets wrote:
jpbusta wrote:
Members Only Jackets wrote:Will Mariano be under contract w/ the Yanks next year? Will the Yanks try to get an upgrade at RP--maybe in , lets say, J Rincon?


Did you just say "upgrade"? from rivera to rincon? wow, Rivera gets so little respect this year. :-[



Mo will be another year older....the change has to come sometime, right?

thanks


I can't help but think that you're just trying to bash Rivera, without looking like you're bashing him.
Conner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 760
Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Who will be the Yankees closer next year?

Postby Octavian » Sun May 08, 2005 11:19 pm

Conner wrote:
Members Only Jackets wrote:
jpbusta wrote:
Members Only Jackets wrote:Will Mariano be under contract w/ the Yanks next year? Will the Yanks try to get an upgrade at RP--maybe in , lets say, J Rincon?


Did you just say "upgrade"? from rivera to rincon? wow, Rivera gets so little respect this year. :-[



Mo will be another year older....the change has to come sometime, right?

thanks


I can't help but think that you're just trying to bash Rivera, secretly.


There's no reason to think Mariano Rivera is not going to be their closer. You know who gets at Mo? The Red Sox. Why? Because when you face a team that much, every year, for so many years, they start to get ahold of you. Rincon isn't even on Rivera's radar, and you're a bit lost upstairs if you think so. :-t
Image
Octavian
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 482
Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Members Only Jackets » Sun May 08, 2005 11:47 pm

So how many years does MO have left?
Members Only Jackets
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 7167
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Conner » Sun May 08, 2005 11:51 pm

Members Only Jackets wrote:So how many years does MO have left?

17.
Conner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 760
Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

In related subject....

Postby YardBirds » Sun May 08, 2005 11:53 pm

Do you think any of the teams in closer trouble ie Cubs, Sox, Giants etc... will try and pick up Yhancy Brazoban ?
YardBirds
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1091
Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: In related subject....

Postby Strasil42 » Mon May 09, 2005 1:11 am

YardBirds wrote:Do you think any of the teams in closer trouble ie Cubs, Sox, Giants etc... will try and pick up Yhancy Brazoban ?


no because the dodgers wont trade him.
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4347
Joined: 14 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Omaha

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: threelions and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact