Sisco the RP for the Royals - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Sisco the RP for the Royals

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Sisco the RP for the Royals

Postby Slump Busters » Sun May 08, 2005 2:14 pm

I am struggling in the K department so I did a Yahoo search and I see Sisco from the Royals has 26 K's this season in only 20.1 innings of work. He has only given up 4 runs which has yielded a respectable ERA and low WHIP (1.06). Does anyone have any inside info on this guy? Is he a flame thrower or a junk pitcher that just happens to be hitting his locations right now?

He will not get me any saves or wins (Royals stink), but I like the K factor for the limited number of innings pitched he seems like a decent value. My real concern is that he is new and the hitters have not made adjustments, and if I pick him up in a few more weeks he will start getting shelled?

Just looking for more inside info.
Slump Busters
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SouthBronxBombers » Sun May 08, 2005 2:25 pm

He's a Rule V guy, so he is guaranteed to be on their roster. I've not seen him pitch but his numbers look awful good. He was a starter in the Cubs farm system, and he was always well above a K per inning, but he was also walking around 1 guy every 2-3 innings. All of this was in Class A ball. I don't see him sustaining it for the rest of the year, but they will be playing him, no reason not to.
SouthBronxBombers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers