f rodriguez to the cubs? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

f rodriguez to the cubs?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby rmeesig » Fri May 06, 2005 3:18 pm

Conner wrote:I said I know OF somebody. Clearly just passing along info.

If I wanted to take credit for it...don't you think I'd just say it was me who heard the conversation?

Besides...I haven't been to that site in about a year. It stinks, and I don't like it. I know that the guy who asked a reporter to verify it does post there...but did he mention that in that thread? The verification is really the most important part anyway. And I do know that guy.

Sure, it's a small world and I don't doubt the source must have friends, but It's just interesting that your post was identical to the post at NYYFans.com...word for word.
If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present.
But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future.
The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past.
[i]-- Master Po[/i]
rmeesig
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Conner » Fri May 06, 2005 3:22 pm

rmeesig wrote:
Conner wrote:I said I know OF somebody. Clearly just passing along info.

If I wanted to take credit for it...don't you think I'd just say it was me who heard the conversation?

Besides...I haven't been to that site in about a year. It stinks, and I don't like it. I know that the guy who asked a reporter to verify it does post there...but did he mention that in that thread? The verification is really the most important part anyway. And I do know that guy.

Sure, it's a small world and I don't doubt the source must have friends, but It's just interesting that your post was identical to the post at NYYFans.com...word for word.

A friend of mine e-mailed me something, so I felt like passing it along here. He did say it was from that site, but I certainly didn't feel like going there and searching for the thread or anything. Didn't think it mattered.

Calm down. Don't feel bad that I posted the info before you did....It really doesn't matter. Nobody will remember this thread two weeks from now anyway.
Conner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers