that noted speedster Aubrey Huff - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

that noted speedster Aubrey Huff

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri May 06, 2005 1:28 pm

I think that he more than has the green light - they are telling him to go. The time that he got caught there was no reason to try for a steal. They knew that he was going and had thrown over many times. Maybe they thought that it was throwing the pitcher off.

The entire team is stealing like mad. Second only to the Angels. There was nothing that the Yanks could do to stop them on the bases. Sanchez, Lugo, Huff, Crawford all too speedy for the Yanks.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bceagles04 » Fri May 06, 2005 2:02 pm

Hey wha about Loretta, his 6 already this year are one more than he had all of his career year last year!!!
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 9er Fan » Fri May 06, 2005 3:54 pm

Pokeyouindaeye wrote:It's a good time to own Huff. He's generally a slow starter, and the steals have made his start a bit easier to swallow...

As an owner last year (keeper league) if memory serves me correctly, he's off to a much better start this year. He does have 20 ribbies...
9er Fan
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers