Schilling Update - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Schilling Update

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby nsulham » Wed May 04, 2005 12:54 pm

Pokey wrote:fellows, fellows please....

They BOTH have awful rotations. Think about it this way: The Red Sox last two starters? Jeremi Gonzalez and John Halama. 2004 Devil Rays anyone? The Yankees next two starters: Sean Henn and Chien-Ming Wang. 2004 Trenton Thunder anyone?

Good and fair point.
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Strasil42 » Wed May 04, 2005 12:58 pm

nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:also do the red sox have the worst starting pitching in the league right now? Matt clement as an ace is a truely scary thing. (actually id still take the sox over the royals starters)

I KNOW you're not talking about Boston's starters being the worst, not with the RJ-less Yankees around.

Kevin Brown anyone?

rj might miss one game...

david wells anyone??

I'd take Wells over Brown right now.

I'm not getting into it with you. My point was sure, Boston has it's problems but to point out their problems, and not take into account NY's rotation problems, is ridiculous.

of course ny has rotation problems, could you please show me where i said they didnt???? I thought this was a thread about schillings health, not a comparision of ny and bostons pitching? I don't even know why new york has been brought up in this thread?? Bashing new york isnt going to make schilling come back any faster.

And saying Boston has one of the worst rotations has nothing to do with the thread either.

And bashing their rotation and comparing it to KC isn't going to make the Yankees' mediocrity go away.

Just stick to the topic.

what do you mean?? Schilling is part of bostons rotation isnt he?? Kevin brown is not. Sounds like im the one who is on topic. ;-)

Whatever. The topic is about Schiling's health, NOT the Boston rotation. They'll be fine. Worry about your own team. I'm done with you.

o so schilling being hurt doesnt affect the boston rotation at all? Okkkkkkkkkkkk. Obviously i was right on topic and you werent. Sorry.
:~(
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers