Schilling Update - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Schilling Update

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby nsulham » Wed May 04, 2005 12:28 pm

Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:also do the red sox have the worst starting pitching in the league right now? Matt clement as an ace is a truely scary thing. (actually id still take the sox over the royals starters)

I KNOW you're not talking about Boston's starters being the worst, not with the RJ-less Yankees around.

Kevin Brown anyone?

rj might miss one game...

david wells anyone??

I'd take Wells over Brown right now.

I'm not getting into it with you. My point was sure, Boston has it's problems but to point out their problems, and not take into account NY's rotation problems, is ridiculous.
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Nomar4prez » Wed May 04, 2005 12:31 pm

nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:also do the red sox have the worst starting pitching in the league right now? Matt clement as an ace is a truely scary thing. (actually id still take the sox over the royals starters)

I KNOW you're not talking about Boston's starters being the worst, not with the RJ-less Yankees around.

Kevin Brown anyone?

david wells anyone??

I'm not getting into it with you. My point was sure, Boston has it's problems but to point out their problems, and not take into account NY's rotation problems, is ridiculous.

*cough*J. Wright*cough*
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Strasil42 » Wed May 04, 2005 12:36 pm

nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:

Kevin Brown anyone?

david wells anyone??

of course ny has rotation problems, could you please show me where i said they didnt???? I thought this was a thread about schillings health, not a comparision of ny and bostons pitching? I don't even know why new york has been brought up in this thread?? Bashing new york isnt going to make schilling come back any faster.
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Strasil42 » Wed May 04, 2005 12:38 pm

Nomar4prez wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:

Kevin Brown anyone?

david wells anyone??

*cough*J. Wright*cough*

i guess if thats what you have to do to take the pain away from matt clement being your ace...
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

Postby nsulham » Wed May 04, 2005 12:38 pm

Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:

Kevin Brown anyone?

david wells anyone??

of course ny has rotation problems, could you please show me where i said they didnt???? I thought this was a thread about schillings health, not a comparision of ny and bostons pitching? I don't even know why new york has been brought up in this thread?? Bashing new york isnt going to make schilling come back any faster.

And saying Boston has one of the worst rotations has nothing to do with the thread either.

And bashing their rotation and comparing it to KC isn't going to make the Yankees' mediocrity go away.

Just stick to the topic.
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Strasil42 » Wed May 04, 2005 12:41 pm

nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:

Kevin Brown anyone?

david wells anyone??

And saying Boston has one of the worst rotations has nothing to do with the thread either.

And bashing their rotation and comparing it to KC isn't going to make the Yankees' mediocrity go away.

Just stick to the topic.

what do you mean?? Schilling is part of bostons rotation isnt he?? Kevin brown is not. Sounds like im the one who is on topic. ;-)
Last edited by Strasil42 on Wed May 04, 2005 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Yoda » Wed May 04, 2005 12:42 pm

Nomar4prez wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:glad i took peavy over him.

:-° ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

also do the red sox have the worst starting pitching in the league right now? Matt clement as an ace is a truely scary thing. (actually id still take the sox over the royals starters)

Sadly, I agree with you that we don't have a good staff, but we most certaintly don't have one of the worst one's. Miller is back Sunday, and a rotation as follows isn't that bad. There are no aces, but I think with the offense we have, we can win with this team.:

M. Clement
B. Arroyo
T. Wakefield
W. Miller
J. Halama/Gonzalez

Miller won't help you.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby nsulham » Wed May 04, 2005 12:44 pm

Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:
Strasil42 wrote:
nsulham wrote:

Kevin Brown anyone?

david wells anyone??

Just stick to the topic.

what do you mean?? Schilling is part of bostons rotation isnt he?? Kevin brown is not. Sounds like im the one who is on topic. ;-)

Whatever. The topic is about Schiling's health, NOT the Boston rotation. They'll be fine. Worry about your own team. I'm done with you.
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Pokey » Wed May 04, 2005 12:50 pm

fellows, fellows please....

They BOTH have awful rotations. Think about it this way: The Red Sox last two starters? Jeremi Gonzalez and John Halama. 2004 Devil Rays anyone? The Yankees next two starters: Sean Henn and Chien-Ming Wang. 2004 Trenton Thunder anyone?
Pokey
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Nomar4prez » Wed May 04, 2005 12:52 pm

LOUD NOISES!
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager