Tigers fans...word on Guillen - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Tigers fans...word on Guillen

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RynMan » Mon May 02, 2005 9:03 pm

josebach wrote:Learn something new everyday. The only option I had in 1995 was the patellar tendon graft. Then again, I was in the hospital for three days and now it's out-patient. Technology is something else.

Yeah, alot has happened on that front the last 10 years. I dunno if there is much difference between the two tendons tho. :-?
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BrettCB » Mon May 02, 2005 9:04 pm

Guillen looks great. He's already 3/3 tonight and even legged out a triple. So I think it's safe to say that the "tightness" or "swelling" in his knee was just precautinary. Keep him in your line-up, definetly.
BrettCB
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Cooner » Mon May 02, 2005 9:28 pm

BrettCB wrote:Guillen looks great. He's already 3/3 tonight and even legged out a triple. So I think it's safe to say that the "tightness" or "swelling" in his knee was just precautinary. Keep him in your line-up, definetly.

Sign this guy up as a Yahoo/Fanball commentator... :-°

I'm sorry Brett, I'm just ragging on you, no offense intended. The "Keep him in your line-up, definitely" just seemed so Yahoo. ;-D
Cooner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby BrettCB » Mon May 02, 2005 9:34 pm

Haha.. no hard feelings, after reading over it I sort of got the same vibe. I just typed it up real quick while I was watching the game...

But hey, looks good for the Tigers, Pena just hit a 2 run shot to put them up 5-3.
BrettCB
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers