Counsell vs Iguchi - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Counsell vs Iguchi

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Counsell vs Iguchi

Postby bryan1327 » Sun May 01, 2005 10:06 am

Always looking to do a little up keeping at second base for my team. Weakest spot I have right now.

Do you see Counsell keeping it up all season..his runs at 11, SB at 8, would be a nice add, his avg would be just OK, but might dip also.

Or...

Iguchi, his avg seems like he could keep it in the .300 range, 3 SB so far, that might go up. And they say he should start to hit for a lil power soon.

Power hitting wise, really don't need any HR from this position. Got that covered with other slots.

So, I guess my question is which one of these two would project to be a better fit at 2nd base for the rest season? Or have a better ceiling for this year?

Thanks...
"I am a shining example...of what you never wanna be" TESLA '04
bryan1327
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: at home listening to hair metal...scouring the internet for baseball stuff

Postby rlee » Sun May 01, 2005 12:07 pm

I don't know a lot about Iguchi other than he's pretty hot right now. I think he'll give you more speed than Counsel, more SBs.

I can't see Counsel keeping up this pace for the entire year. He never has. I would go with Iguchi. ;-D
rlee
rlee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Sun May 01, 2005 2:13 pm

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 717)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers