Deep thoughts by Curt Schilling... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Deep thoughts by Curt Schilling...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Nomar4prez » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:44 pm

SouthBronxBombers wrote:I didn't know that Schilling played first base when he was not pitching. He clearly meant that was said to him during the brawl. Yeah, the player is going to tell the first baseman that with the first base coach standing a few feet away, right.

Why do you make so many excuses for him?

He never said they said it TO him. He said they were saying that on the field. How do you know he didn't talk to Millar? It's not THAT out of the question.
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:46 pm

Schilling is a freaking idiot. I have very very little respect for him.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby Nomar4prez » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:46 pm

And....I'm not making excuses for him. You guys are saying he made this up, no questions asked. It's 100% untrue. How do you know that? I don't, and I'm sure the only who really knows is Schilling.
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TheYanks04 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:48 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:Schilling is a freaking idiot. I have very very little respect for him.

Idiots around the world will sue for character defamation. Schilling goes well beyonfd the casual idiot. He enters the Bonds and Pedro total a**hole arena as a top contender.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Nomar4prez » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:49 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:Schilling is a freaking idiot. I have very very little respect for him.

You have very little respect for him as a player or person? I guess you'll just ignore his fight against ALS?
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Yoda » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:50 pm

Nomar4prez wrote:And....I'm not making excuses for him. You guys are saying he made this up, no questions asked. It's 100% untrue. How do you know that? I don't, and I'm sure the only who really knows is Schilling.

Well, it's pretty obvious it was made up. I can't imagine any player that Pinella manages would call him an idiot especially to a member of another team.

So it's ok to go on record and state it as a fact if I hear a comment about someone through someone who heard it from someone else? That is just freaking idiotic. Almost as idiotic as Schilling and his comments about Pinella, Kruk, Magrane or anyone else. For someone who has so much to say about everyone, nothing positive ever comes out of his mouth. :-t
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:52 pm

Yoda wrote:
Nomar4prez wrote:And....I'm not making excuses for him. You guys are saying he made this up, no questions asked. It's 100% untrue. How do you know that? I don't, and I'm sure the only who really knows is Schilling.

Well, it's pretty obvious it was made up. I can't imagine any player that Pinella manages would call him an idiot especially to a member of another team.

So it's ok to go on record and state it as a fact if I hear a comment about someone through someone who heard it from someone else? That is just freaking idiotic. Almost as idiotic as Schilling and his comments about Pinella, Kruk, Magrane or anyone else. For someone who has so much to say about everyone, nothing positive ever comes out of his mouth. :-t

Guy's an idiot. He has to run his fat trap on every single topic under the sun, topics that he isn't even involved in. I wish someone would punch HIM in the face.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby SouthBronxBombers » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:53 pm

Yes, nomar4prez, I'm sure they're spilling their guts to Kevin "Milk my 15 minutes by going on Queer Eye" Millar while the first base coach is standing a few feet away. Please. He obviously meant they were on the field during the melee saying it. They means more than one. Yes, more than one person is going up to Kevin Millar and saying that and Millar is coming back and rpeating it to Schilling.

Do you buy the swampland Schilling will sell you also? Sheesh, talk about drinking kool aid. They told Millar. Please.
SouthBronxBombers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Nomar4prez » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:54 pm

Yoda wrote:

Thats what I don't get. How is it obvious it was made up?!?! Because Pinella says its not true? He's the type of manager that I could see rubbing a few guys the wrong way. The fact that some player may have mentioned on the field is not that far fetched.
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Nomar4prez » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:55 pm

SouthBronxBombers wrote:Yes, nomar4prez, I'm sure they're spilling their guts to Kevin "Milk my 15 minutes by going on Queer Eye" Millar while the first base coach is standing a few feet away. Please. He obviously meant they were on the field during the melee saying it. They means more than one. Yes, more than one person is going up to Kevin Millar and saying that and Millar is coming back and rpeating it to Schilling.

Do you buy the swampland Schilling will sell you also? Sheesh, talk about drinking kool aid. They told Millar. Please.

Ok fine, then they told Bellhorn at second. It doesn't really make a difference. Its obvious you just have an extreme dislike for the Red Sox and are just using this platform to spew your hate for Schilling, Millar, etc.
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers