when is it time to start worrying about hafner? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

when is it time to start worrying about hafner?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby hybrid » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:09 am

I agree with thehat for the most part on Hafner.

But to be honest I think he overachieved last year and thought all of his numbers would go down this year, though the cafe was really high on him. It's just been about a month, but he is producing like I expected.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:28 am

hybrid wrote:I agree with thehat for the most part on Hafner.

But to be honest I think he overachieved last year and thought all of his numbers would go down this year, though the cafe was really high on him. It's just been about a month, but he is producing like I expected.

The cafe couldn't have been too high on him. He wasn't even ranked in the cheatsheets.

Producing like you expected? He's on pace for about 55 runs, 40 RBIs and 0 home runs. If you expected this, you wouldn't happen to know this weekend's lotto numbers for Florida, would ya? ;-)
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby josebach » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:29 am

Double post. :-P
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby hybrid » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:16 pm

josebach wrote:The cafe couldn't have been too high on him. He wasn't even ranked in the cheatsheets.

Producing like you expected? He's on pace for about 55 runs, 40 RBIs and 0 home runs. If you expected this, you wouldn't happen to know this weekend's lotto numbers for Florida, would ya? ;-)

Trust me, the cafe is quite high on him. He isn't in the rankings cause he is a DH, not a 1B.

I never said he is producing my expected season numbers or the pace I thought. :-b I said he is producing like I expected, which is like I said down from last year.
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:24 pm

Hafner is the MAIN reason why I am in 4th place rather than 1st in my big money league.! He is killing me!
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tokugawa » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:24 pm

I have Hafner as well and am getting really frustrated with him, the only thing that is keeping me going is the fact that he had a pretty good spring training. Even though spring training doesn't mean much he did show some power. However like other posters I think the guy was a little overrated and is struggling with his change of supplements!
Tokugawa
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers