Does Piazza always look this depressed? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Does Piazza always look this depressed?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby BronXBombers51 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:51 pm

86 mets 4 life wrote:Good you can take all the front runners. That's all Yankee Stadium is, full of soft corporzate fans. More popular in NYC, great, walk down a street in Manhattan and I bet over half of the people wearing Yankees gear wont know who plays Right field for them. Yankee fans are primarily bandwagon fans. Prime example: Suzyn Waldman ahahahahahahahah

No response to my post? Are you giving up?
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Cooner » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:00 pm

d18Mike wrote:Back to Topic ...

You'd look depressed to if you were married to Alicia Rickter and had to spend the better part of 7 months on the road.

Hmmmmm interesting point. Anyone know where the Piazza residence is, and when the next LONGGGGG road trip is for the Mets? :-°
Cooner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby ZAZ » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:20 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
86 mets 4 life wrote:Good you can take all the front runners. That's all Yankee Stadium is, full of soft corporzate fans. More popular in NYC, great, walk down a street in Manhattan and I bet over half of the people wearing Yankees gear wont know who plays Right field for them. Yankee fans are primarily bandwagon fans. Prime example: Suzyn Waldman ahahahahahahahah

No response to my post? Are you giving up?

um,.....uh....I did, I don't know if you have a problem with reading comprehension skills or what but I have a post immediately after the post you mention here.
ZAZ
College Coach
College Coach

Postby ZAZ » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:24 pm

Whoops, sorry it I who has the problem with reading comprehension!! :*) I was seeing that post as the Met guy looking for me to respond to his own quote for some reason. :-B Sorry about that.......
ZAZ
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers