I have some free mock draft software. You can use it to do practice mock drafts vs the computer or use it during your actual draft.
Blog site is: MLB Mock Draft Software
A complete description of the software is at the blog. For a download, currently you will have to email me for the zip file that contains the setup.exe. It comes with some 2009 projections that I converted over to the correct format for the software to read, but I suggest people modify them to their own liking or provide your own in the proper format.
Features Include (but are not limited to)
1. Customizeable leagues
2. snake, flat, out of order drafts.
3. Projection editing utility
4. Updated league standings
5. Slick tool that tells you which one or two player combination moves you up the most in the standings.
6. AI algorithm that projects how many stats it will take to win a category.
7. Replacement level algorithm for ranking players
8. Keeps track of rosters
9. You can provide your own input file with players listed in ranked order and the software will use that to rank players (you can easily toggle between rankings from projections or ADP file)
10. The ability to save a partially completed draft and pick up from where you left off.