A Hard Year (so far) at the Hot Corner? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

A Hard Year (so far) at the Hot Corner?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

A Hard Year (so far) at the Hot Corner?

Postby d18Mike » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:51 am

OK -- I know it's early and this is just a top-of-the-head exercise ... but the Chavez and Beltre threads below got me thinking -- for some reason 3B performance overall this year has been pretty lousy. All of these guy are underperforming across the board: Chavez, Beltre, Rolen, A. Ramirez, Blalock .. Koskie, Boone, Cuddyer, and others are just awful.

Mora, A-Rod and a handful of others are underperforming in at least a few categories.

Inge, Fonzie and a few others are playing well (read over their heads) to date. But overall -- a pretty subpar start to the year for some pretty high draft picks.
d18Mike
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:16 am

chipper, glaus, and castilla having been playing real well though ;-D ;-D
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby AT » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:56 am

Koskie, Boone, Cuddyer

Obviously there are some disappointing starts but did you expect these guys to be anything but average 3B? Don't forget guys like Glaus, Feliz, and Figgins as 3 guys who were ranked below 10 on most 3B depth charts that were steals. I own them in multiple leagues... I hope everyone who drafted Beltre is enjoying his Atrophying Testicles.
AT
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Baseball Leftovers