that Dusty Baker is the single worst manager in baseball and is single handily trying to DESTROY the Chicago Cubs franchise present and future.
Not only is he MY SOLE blame for the problems that Kerry Wood and Mark Prior (2 of the very best young and promising pitchers in all of Baseball) have as Dusty CONTINUALLY overworked them in 2003 when they both has big season's and I remember Madison saying every time out he would be avoiding those 2 guys in the future for the arm problems they are bound to have thanks to Dusty.
Next Dusty can't seem to figure out this closer thing when it was o so simple to me and everyone else for years now, and that is Trade or sign A REAL closer if Borowiski isn't the guy he was a few years ago.
Next It is DUSTY's fault IMO, that Nomar got hurt and tore his groin
hey had he never made nomar bat 6th and maybe told someone to wipe the field, because it had been raining then nomar would not have gotten hurt and pretty much killed the cubs and nomar owners.
so you see dusty baker = death
1. he is killing prior and wood
2. he is probably killing zambrano (he already semes to be getting injuries)
3. he is an idiot and can't figure out the closer situation
4. he pitched fox on back to back days and you just can't do that
5. he has taken Hawkins in and out of the closer role so many times now, poor Latory's ego is probably going to explode from going up and down so much.
6. not really his fault, but while were at it, its your fault dusty for nomar's injury
7. Dusty Baker couldn't manage hus way out of a Paper bag.
someone fire the man, I'm not even a cubs fan, but for the sake of that team, its young pitchers, players, and the city
FIRE the disease and virus that is dusty baker.