Jose Guillen...your thoughts on his move...? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Jose Guillen...your thoughts on his move...?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Jose Guillen...your thoughts on his move...?

Postby Clevelander » Fri May 16, 2003 9:04 am

all have enjoyed his numbers thus far for those that have had him. granted he's roughly a #3 outfielder in most leagues if not a replacement player.

my question is this...

he's being dropped in most leagues because of griffey being back and slowly moving into the starting role again. being that dunn and kearns are the other 2 in the outfield, there is no room for him and now he is asking to be traded...

WHAT IS HIS VALUE now...? which team if a trade goes thru do you see him going to and how much will it benefit in his fantasy numbers...? i know he wants full playing time and i think he can produce some decent numbers but it would prob. depend on where he moves to...he's the top player on most fantasy waiver lists because of his numbers and i'm thinking of taking a shot on him before someone else grabs him because i have the room on my roster but then again i'd hate to waste it on him if he ends up not playing or on a crappy team...anyone else have any thoughts on him...?
Harry Doyle: Remember, fans, Tuesday is Die Hard Night. Free admission for anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant.
Clevelander
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers