Schilling - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Boston Red Sox

Schilling

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Schilling

Postby blackbearabroad » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:25 am

I'm about 6 hours ahead of EST and haven't ponnied up for mlb.tv so I haven't seen any of Schilling's starts yet, but how does he look? Obviously he's still progressing, but his last box score is a

little funny; IP H R ER BB K
Schilling 5.0 10 5 3 2 10

I know Manny had a bad day in left, but how was his stuff? The line makes me think that his comand might be off but the K total makes me think that his stuff is almost back. I've also read that arm strength is still an issue (naturally)

thoughts form any diehards?
He began letting Koby Clemens drive the orange Hummer to school after he signed a letter of intent last November to play baseball for the University of Texas, whose colors are burnt orange and white. Before that, Koby drove a black Hummer to school
blackbearabroad
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Schilling will be fine

Postby dman775 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:12 am

I have seen some of the games and he looked ok so far but because he got a late start in the spring, he is a little behind all the other pitchers. The main problem he is having is his location and control....putting the ball where he wants it to go. A few more starts and he will be fine. His velocity has been very good.

If you have access to the internet, WEEI is not streaming on line so you can listen to Boston's best sports talk radio now at http://www.weei.com.

Many sox fans are in a panic but I think he will be fine.
dman775
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Boston Red Sox