Is the big unit shrinking? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Is the big unit shrinking?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby xeifrank » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:01 pm

jpgretzky15 wrote:if you don't like to see the thread that someone opened as a topic thats been posted before, dont open it. simple as that.

Exactly! And let the mods do their job. If you want to be the "Board Tattle-Tale", how about just sending one of the mods a PM. I guess some people get their kicks by tattle taling, seems like there might be better and more contructive things to do. The guy who posted the link to the other thread was polite, but if all you are going to do is say "Wrong Forum!!!".... well, :-°

vr

Xeifrank
Author of: 2013 Mock Draft Software
Author of: Dodger Sims
Author of: The Sober Angels
Author of: Xei On Sports
xeifrank
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Conner » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:06 pm

xeifrank wrote:
jpgretzky15 wrote:if you don't like to see the thread that someone opened as a topic thats been posted before, dont open it. simple as that.

Exactly! And let the mods do their job. If you want to be the "Board Tattle-Tale", how about just sending one of the mods a PM. I guess some people get their kicks by tattle taling, seems like there might be better and more contructive things to do. The guy who posted the link to the other thread was polite, but if all you are going to do is say "Wrong Forum!!!".... well, :-°

vr

Xeifrank

What I did was make a quick comment...then go ahead and contribut to the thread, staying on topic.

The only think you've contributed to this thread has been complaints about something you don't like.

Seems like a bit of hypocrisy, to me...

"seems like there might be better and more contructive things to do"

Right.
Conner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby xeifrank » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:25 pm

Conner wrote:
xeifrank wrote:

vr

Xeifrank

What I did was make a quick comment...then go ahead and contribut to the thread, staying on topic.

The only think you've contributed to this thread has been complaints about something you don't like.

Right.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If I've gotten one less person to tattle-tale then I've contributed something. I will consider this matter closed.

vr

Xeifrank
Author of: 2013 Mock Draft Software
Author of: Dodger Sims
Author of: The Sober Angels
Author of: Xei On Sports
xeifrank
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Conner » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:36 pm

xeifrank wrote:
Conner wrote:
xeifrank wrote:

vr

Xeifrank

Right.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If I've gotten one less person to tattle-tale then I've contributed something. I will consider this matter closed.

vr

Xeifrank

You haven't "gotten" me to do anything. You're nothing more than a minor annoyance, who decided to make himself out to be a complete hypocrite.

Just drop it.

Oh...one more thing.

"Tattle-tale"? What are you...8 years old? Nevermind the fact that you're not even using the term properly...I didn't "tattle tale" on anyone...
Conner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Strasil42 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:39 pm

Conner wrote:
xeifrank wrote:

vr

Xeifrank

Right.

He does have a good point.
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

Postby tuff_gong » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:46 pm

back on topic, i think once mid-may rolls around and it warms up for good in new york, i think randy will begin dominating.

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers