Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Movie - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Movie

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby blankman » Mon May 09, 2005 6:27 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:
quietstorm wrote:Strange choice? Hah. Understatement. Keanu might be the worst actor ever... in fact, I think using the word "actor" is a bit excessive. Keanu is like Vin Diesel without the tough guy image. He has no talent and no image to carry him in lieu of real ability.

Are you implying that Vin Diesel has no talent? Because if you are, you are thick as a brick. He has loads of talent. Did you know: Vin Diesel does not just order a steak but rather unhinges his jaw and eats the entire cow.

Vin Diesel created rainbows to distract people before he punches them in the teeth. According to him, it worked on Mother Theresa.

Vin Diesel calculated the exact number of digits in pi but if he were to tell you what it was you would die from old age before he told you the whole number.

He truly is a fascinating human being and I won't hear any disparaging his talent.

um... ok

anyways I saw the movie and it was pretty good! I liked it a fun movie and all..I need to see it again since I was about 6 beers into the night at the theater and had to pee really bad

surprise, surprise ;-7
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pacman » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:21 pm

I know, it took me long enough, but I finally saw (rented) "Hitchhikers Guide". And I thought it was terrific. They definitly did a great job of bringing the book(s) to life. Arthur was perfectly cast, as was Zaphod (he was a riot). And I loved Alan Rickman as the voice of Marvin -- perfect.

Lastly, is there a more underrated movie BABE than Zooey Deschanel? Man, I can not get enough of her. Outstanding as Trillian. Those EYES! :-)

I recommend this movie to anyone, whether you read the books or not. Just if you do see it, be sure to bring a towel --- ALWAYS! ;-D

Peace

P.S. The monologue as the whale is falling to earth is one of the more hysterical moments.
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby acsguitar » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:56 pm

Pacman wrote:I know, it took me long enough, but I finally saw (rented) "Hitchhikers Guide". And I thought it was terrific. They definitly did a great job of bringing the book(s) to life. Arthur was perfectly cast, as was Zaphod (he was a riot). And I loved Alan Rickman as the voice of Marvin -- perfect.

Lastly, is there a more underrated movie BABE than Zooey Deschanel? Man, I can not get enough of her. Outstanding as Trillian. Those EYES! :-)

I recommend this movie to anyone, whether you read the books or not. Just if you do see it, be sure to bring a towel --- ALWAYS! ;-D

Peace

P.S. The monologue as the whale is falling to earth is one of the more hysterical moments.

Yea that is a funny part. Glad you liked it! I thought it did the book justice didn't disgrace it anyways. I have it on DVD now...PM me for more info if you know what im sayin
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to General Talk