NYC 4x4 NL only keeper league looking for a couple of owners - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NYC 4x4 NL only keeper league looking for a couple of owners

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NYC 4x4 NL only keeper league looking for a couple of owners

Postby JckOfSpds » Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:44 pm

NYC-based keeper league, now in its 8th season, is seeking a couple of owners. The league is 4x4 NL-only and we draft the first weekend after opening day. We draft in-person (or via conference call for those who cannot be there physically) and use an auction format and teams have $260 salary cap. If you wish to view our league constitution, you can peruse it at:

http://baseball.tqstats.com/beehive/constitution.html

Our entry fee is $100, plus additional cost for stat service (we use TQ Stats). If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at mailto:JckOfSpds@aol.com. Thank you.
JckOfSpds

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

RE:

Postby Majestic » Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:05 pm

Bumpity!
Majestic

watch out

Postby been there » Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:46 am

:-t his league has major collusion problems-beware
been there

RE:

Postby LI Baseball Fan » Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:29 am

I have had great dealings with this league in the past, so I cannot imagine what this person is talking about.

But you what do you expect from someone who cannot even sign their name to their post? Pretty gutless....

-Ken
LI Baseball Fan

been there

Postby howard r. » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:48 am

i have no problem identifying myself.if you know this league in my 2 years as an owner i won it 2 year ago and finished in the money last year although i still haven't been paid (another problem with this league).last year an owner had his son join as a separate team and he won by using it as a farm team.another team that fell out of contention made numerous collusive trades.many teams have dropped out and to my knowledge nothing has been done to prevent the same problems.i don't know who "ken" is but he obviously doesn't know what he is talking about or he is trying to deceive people.maybe "ken" doesn't have the guts to tell the truth. howard r.
howard r.

Return to Classifieds