STATTREACKER on Yahoo!.................... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

STATTREACKER on Yahoo!....................

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby .38 Special » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:24 pm

Payne Dailey wrote:
DaShiz23 wrote:im not trying to be mean here..but he did question who i am without knowing much at all.....and by the way, i guess im not most players....all im saying here is i enjoy fantasy baseball to the extreme, feel i am very good at it, and am pissed about having to buy stattracker 6 more times to have what i want and need for ultimate succes...and help?


Get ready for a pm from 38 special about ST and just relax. You'll know when someone is questioning you about who you are/manhood/knowledge around here and DK wasn't.


PM was already sent
.38 Special
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 469
Joined: 1 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaShiz23 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:40 pm

mr adequette...u can eat me buddy....good argument there, but u gotta go overboard. i will thank u for 'advice', but u need to shut up after that. my complaint was mainly that it wasnt specified that i would need it for each screen name. i wanted to kno if i got screwed or not or if that was the way it was. no reason to take cheap shots. im gonna leave here tonite the better man(and most likely better everything....middle man)and enjoy the pts added to my roto teams. piss out
DaShiz23
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3412
(Past Year: 67)
Joined: 3 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Don't call it a comeback.

Postby Payne Dailey » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:48 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:mr adequette...u can eat me buddy....good argument there, but u gotta go overboard. i will thank u for 'advice', but u need to shut up after that. my complaint was mainly that it wasnt specified that i would need it for each screen name. i wanted to kno if i got screwed or not or if that was the way it was. no reason to take cheap shots. im gonna leave here tonite the better man(and most likely better everything....middle man)and enjoy the pts added to my roto teams. piss out


see ya
Payne Dailey
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1371
Joined: 17 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: stealing home

Postby t2green2 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:57 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:mr adequette...u can eat me buddy....good argument there, but u gotta go overboard. i will thank u for 'advice', but u need to shut up after that. my complaint was mainly that it wasnt specified that i would need it for each screen name. i wanted to kno if i got screwed or not or if that was the way it was. no reason to take cheap shots. im gonna leave here tonite the better man(and most likely better everything....middle man)and enjoy the pts added to my roto teams. piss out


Nice hope you plan to move on after this cuze you wont be getting anymore help here. Man this is an open forum with a bunch of nice baseball nutz that were only ribbing you and you take this kind of tone...............Good bye
t2green2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 667
Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby pokerplaya » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:03 pm

What's a stattreaker anyway? ;-)

Come on now folks, everyone should take a step back and lighten up. Lets try to keep it civil.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12812
(Past Year: 9)
Joined: 18 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby so0perspam » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:12 pm

DaShiz23 wrote:i wanted to kno if i got screwed or not


The heck of a kinda question is that? Seriously. They give you a rate, and paste it right there on the mainpage for everyone, including you, to see. You either buy it or not. This certainly isn't a new thing, the StatTracker feature. It's your own problem you try to take on 20+ fantasy teams, not Yahoo's. ;-) So why are you making such a big deal out of absolutely nothing. If you want to whine about having to pay the extra 50 or so bucks, just don't. Yahoo's not forcing you to do anything. :-°
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby BronXBombers51 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:19 pm

Absolutely Adequate wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:
DaShiz23 wrote:im not trying to be mean here..but he did question who i am without knowing much at all.....and by the way, i guess im not most players....all im saying here is i enjoy fantasy baseball to the extreme, feel i am very good at it, and am pissed about having to buy stattracker 6 more times to have what i want and need for ultimate succes...and help?


1. Shouldn't you know the rules? You sound like you've been playing for years, why all of a sudden are you mad about the Stattracker rules?

2. They let you play for free. How can you be pissed that they make you pay a measly 10 bucks for each Yahoo ID. Most people only have 1 or 2 Yahoo IDs that they pay any attention to. Just because you own 6 IDs, you should only pay once?

How would Yahoo know that your giving them YOUR real Yahoo ID? Why couldn't I tell Yahoo the Yahoo IDs of all my friends are also mine, and I can get all my friends free stattracker?

Your argument makes no sense, whatsoever.


Take a picture, folks. A Yankee fan is being rational and making sense. Enjoy it while it lasts.


Honestly, though, "DaShiz..." You've got to calm down. It's sixty bucks. It's $2.50 per team. And you get, what? Hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of it? It sounds like a good deal to me. Certainly better than the value you're getting out of your blow-up doll.


!+)
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11949
(Past Year: 54)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:10 am

The amazing thing is that everyone's only supposed to have one yahoo ID. Can't wait to hear what happens when he lets them know he's got 6 Yahoo ID's. :-°

Anyway, this went a bit far, so it's done. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
NY Mets at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Philadelphia at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Houston at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Arizona at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Colorado at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact