Is this some kind of SICK joke? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Is this some kind of SICK joke?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby BostonBK7 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:44 pm

jjigglers wrote:
Viper8437 wrote:i have made any moves really
all i do is rotate one pitching bench spot
so i shouldnt have nessed up
plus i saw him pitching in one of the P spots that day

if you're telling me that after that day, Lowe was on your bench with an EMPTY spot in your rotation, i would begin to believe people.

but if you're saying Yahoo! decided which pitcher to swap in for Lowe, i'm not buying it.

There was an empty spot in my pitcher rotation...now do you buy it? Theres no reason why there would be an empty spot because I didn't randomly move a guy onto the bench without swtiching someone in.
BostonBK7
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jjigglers » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:57 pm

BostonBK7 wrote:
jjigglers wrote:
Viper8437 wrote:i have made any moves really
all i do is rotate one pitching bench spot
so i shouldnt have nessed up
plus i saw him pitching in one of the P spots that day

if you're telling me that after that day, Lowe was on your bench with an EMPTY spot in your rotation, i would begin to believe people.

but if you're saying Yahoo! decided which pitcher to swap in for Lowe, i'm not buying it.

There was an empty spot in my pitcher rotation...now do you buy it? Theres no reason why there would be an empty spot because I didn't randomly move a guy onto the bench without swtiching someone in.

yes, this is the kind of story i believe. becuase owners almost never bench without adding someone in.
jjigglers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby nuggets » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:42 pm

jbones733 wrote:
bselig wrote:this happened to me as well yesterday...i'm pretty sure i didn't mess up but i suppose it's conceivable that i may have; don't really care either way though, just one slipup early in the season

Friend in my league , just called me fuming, Said he had Lowe in & looked yahoo had him in his bench, freaking wierd

I haven't bought this "yahoo" benched Lowe talk but the thing is it happened to me too and I'm 99% sure I put Lowe in also.

This is what usually happens to my when a player that I set as active ends up on the bench:

1. I set my lineup for tommorrow
2. I drop/add a player for tommorrow OR edit my roster for today AFTER editing for tommorrow
3. When you add/drop OR edit for today AFTER editing for tommorrow it RESETS your line up for tommorrow to it's 'original' form.

I'm not 100% sure this happens every time in both hitting and pitching rosters and in every editing instance but I does happen often

This being said I still think I got Lowe in there so it'll be interesting to see if anything is made of it. Check this link for yahoo errors (It's in the player notes section):

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... ons?index=
nuggets
General Manager
General Manager

Postby BritSox » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:31 pm

Happened to me today with Lieber :,-(
BritSox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Location: You don't care, do you? No... because you're unconscious.

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers