DOES IT MAKE ME GAY (PART 2)?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

DOES IT MAKE ME GAY (PART 2)??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

DOES IT MAKE ME GAY (PART 2)??

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:05 am

I asked this a while ago but figured that I would bring it back up again. Does it make me gay if I am watching The View right now?? My original excuse was because Meredith Vieira is quite hot for her age and Elisabeth Hasselbeck is quite cute (although a little annoying). Well, Elisabeth is out on maternity and the guest host is none other than Anna Kournikova. Does this make me gay or do I get a pass?? :-o
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:08 am

If the sound is on: Yes
If the sound is off: No
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 337)

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:13 am

Pogotheostrich wrote:If the sound is on: Yes

Damn!! :-B I forgot to add this.......I was channel surfing yesterday and my attention was caught when I saw her in workout clothes doing some exercises. Does that change anything?? :-o

I should also note that when Star or Joy talk, I scream out la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la. :-°
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:48 am

Lofunzo wrote:

Damn!! :-B I forgot to add this.......I was channel surfing yesterday and my attention was caught when I saw her in workout clothes doing some exercises. Does that change anything?? :-o

I should also note that when Star or Joy talk, I scream out la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la. :-°

then i would have to say no. you in are not ghey.
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ensanimal » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:52 am

Lofunzo wrote: Damn!! :-B I forgot to add this.......I was channel surfing yesterday and my attention was caught when I saw her in workout clothes doing some exercises. Does that change anything?? :-o

i did the same thing yesterday...so i'm gonna say not gay :-o ;-D
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 112)

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:55 am

ensanimal wrote:
Lofunzo wrote: Damn!! :-B I forgot to add this.......I was channel surfing yesterday and my attention was caught when I saw her in workout clothes doing some exercises. Does that change anything?? :-o

i did the same thing yesterday...so i'm gonna say not gay :-o ;-D

LOL. Nice. ;-D
Lofunzo

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:56 am

Lofunzo wrote:

Let's see you are attracted to women's clothes and scream like a little girl. I'm not making any judgements, I will let the facts speak for themselves. :-D
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 337)

Postby logan » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:06 pm

Pogotheostrich wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

Let's see you are attracted to women's clothes and scream like a little girl. I'm not making any judgements, I will let the facts speak for themselves. :-D

lmao :-D
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: DOES IT MAKE ME GAY (PART 2)??

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:08 pm

Lofunzo wrote: the guest host is none other than Anna Kournikova. Does this make me gay or do I get a pass?? :-o

Anna????? yea you get a pass in my book :-°
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Pacman » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:15 pm

I think a more important question is if any of the women who are watching The View today, are finding themselves experiencing strange, uh... feelings whenever Anna K.'s amazing image is on the screen... maybe THEY should be asking if perhaps THEY aren't too far away (as Cliff from Cheers would say) from a trip to the -- Isle of Lesbos...???

B-)

(Well, we can dream, can't we, guys...? )
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Next

Return to General Talk