I HAVE TEAMS AVAILBLE IN A NEW KEEPER LEAGUE - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

I HAVE TEAMS AVAILBLE IN A NEW KEEPER LEAGUE

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I HAVE TEAMS AVAILBLE IN A NEW KEEPER LEAGUE

Postby wolf40 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:36 pm

THREE TEAMS AVAILIBLE
http://www.fantasybaseballsite.com/base ... /index.php

HERES THE SITE TAKE A LOOK TEAMS AVAILBLE COWS NONAMES AN 05 REPEATS
wolf40
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jaguar2490 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:16 am

These commish's used racial slurs, messed with rosters of same division teams, ran a chaotic draft that took days, and then when confronted about a roster dispute, the commish booted the league member, also no contact from aggressive abusive "owner of the league", Cows and Repeat have quit in protest. A no join.
jaguar2490
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 1)

YOUR JUST MAD U GOT CAUGHT RUNNING 3 TEAMS

Postby wolf40 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:10 pm

SORRY BUT UR JUST AN ASSHOLE
wolf40
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby jaguar2490 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:04 pm

Yes ruining your post here is mean, but booting a quarter of the league because one commish has an anger streak is ridiculous. It is your league but we are people too, we spent hours and hours drafting (and we were the middle three picks so we had to check our email for the email draft more often then anyone else), but we never abandoned the league, and now because there is a MINOR disagreement you are going to boot someone? Does this sound like a league anyone wants to get involved in? Honestly what you guys did was wrong and an abuse of your ability to boot people from the league and I have no problem warning others against putting anything into a league where one false step gets you booted.
jaguar2490
College Coach
College Coach

Postby wolf40 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:02 am

first off me an styrian74 e-mailed him aleast 3 times each he didnt remove his players so i did then he never set his lineups on time so what kind if owners is that an weres mrs wombats himself why do i just hear from its kind of odd that u guys are never on at the same time
wolf40
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby jaguar2490 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:28 am

See there you go conjecturing and basically accusing me of cheating when I was a good owner for you. Why not call us and find out? And don't make it like he didnt return those e-mails to you, you wanted Silva cut, he wanted to wait til Silva was put on the DL, so you cut players from his team. You got impatient, dont act like you werent in communication, dont act like you didnt get the lineups for the FIRST WEEK in a new league on a new site directly to you in email form, and dont you dare just off the cuff accuse me of something and call me names, thats just what you did in our league.
jaguar2490
College Coach
College Coach

bye

Postby wolf40 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:34 am

your out so be on your merry little way its still funny how ur buddy cant stick up for himself a i never call anyone any names so stop saying i did you think you were gonna try an get the other commish to boot me out ur funny
wolf40
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby jaguar2490 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:53 pm

Actually I tried to go to the other commish to calm the situation down, hoping we could communicate without degenerating into squabbling, but he never answered by several emails sent to that effect. Gosh that leads me to think you must just own both commish teams! Guess your just to lame for diplomacy. And yes I'll go find myself another FREE LEAGUE.
jaguar2490
College Coach
College Coach

Postby A2theIzzo » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:01 pm

Interesting.

Jaguar sure convinced be not to join though. I was about to email you.
A2theIzzo
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby RVD420 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:13 pm

Same. I was about to send an email, but then I saw all that crap. Thumbs down.
RVD420
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Next

Return to Classifieds