Ballparks on Google Maps - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Ballparks on Google Maps

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby ironman » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:45 am

Lofunzo wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
Lofunzo wrote: I drove around for a while and some guy waved me over. He seemed to have legit stubs but he had a driveway that they basically parked the cars in single file and gave you a stub. Mind you, I had just gotten a new (used) car and just put about $1,500 of stereo equipment in there. I gave him the keys ( :-o ) and went into the game.

In New York City....you gave a total stranger the keys to your new (used) car.... 8-o

The baseball gods must have been smiling on you that day... :-°

They must have. I swear that I didn't even think about it until I was walking into the stadium. I was too pumped up. The guy had other cars and legit looking stubs but they could have been fake. I got lucky. :-o

As long as didn't give your keys to these guys.

:-D

I've been to one game at Yankee Stadium. We were staying with my realtives in Yonkers and we drove to the Woodlawn station in the Bronx where the subway train starts. From there it was a short ride on the 6 train (or is it the 4?). I hate driving in to Wrigley so I can't imagine driving to Yankee Stadium. I would also like to say that the GW Bridge has to be one of the worst bridges I've ever drove on.
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:58 am

ironman wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
Lofunzo wrote: I drove around for a while and some guy waved me over. He seemed to have legit stubs but he had a driveway that they basically parked the cars in single file and gave you a stub. Mind you, I had just gotten a new (used) car and just put about $1,500 of stereo equipment in there. I gave him the keys ( :-o ) and went into the game.

In New York City....you gave a total stranger the keys to your new (used) car.... 8-o

The baseball gods must have been smiling on you that day... :-°

They must have. I swear that I didn't even think about it until I was walking into the stadium. I was too pumped up. The guy had other cars and legit looking stubs but they could have been fake. I got lucky. :-o

As long as didn't give your keys to these guys.

:-D

I've been to one game at Yankee Stadium. We were staying with my realtives in Yonkers and we drove to the Woodlawn station in the Bronx where the subway train starts. From there it was a short ride on the 6 train (or is it the 4?). I hate driving in to Wrigley so I can't imagine driving to Yankee Stadium. I would also like to say that the GW Bridge has to be one of the worst bridges I've ever drove on.

Kinda looked like the guy driving but with shorter hair. :-o The GWB sucks and it even has 2 levels. It's not even really going over the bridge. It's the huge cluster of cars getting onto it. It's also the madness getting off of it.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk