Wisconsin: Where we shoot cats and mourning doves - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Wisconsin: Where we shoot cats and mourning doves

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:04 am

Madison wrote:
Arlo wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Not only is it filled with drunken Packer fans, we need something else to hunt when it isn't deer season.

Ok, did anybody else take this to mean that when it's not dear season, they shoot drunken Packer fans? 8-o

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Legalize the shooting of all rodents!

And Webhamster asked me to tell you he strongly resents that... :-D


Got a couple of nice ones there. :-D ;-D

Poor Webby. Lol. :-b

Shooting drunken Pacer fans.....LMAO.....priceless. Lol. :-b :-b


At least it would be much easier to get tix at Lambeau. :-D
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby JTWood » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:26 am

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
Arlo wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Not only is it filled with drunken Packer fans, we need something else to hunt when it isn't deer season.

Ok, did anybody else take this to mean that when it's not dear season, they shoot drunken Packer fans? 8-o

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Legalize the shooting of all rodents!

And Webhamster asked me to tell you he strongly resents that... :-D


Got a couple of nice ones there. :-D ;-D

Poor Webby. Lol. :-b

Shooting drunken Pacer fans.....LMAO.....priceless. Lol. :-b :-b


At least it would be much easier to get tix at Lambeau. :-D

Is this spreading? First, Packer fans, and now Pacer fans, too?

I hope this doesn't catch on in Missouri... :-o
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:38 am

Just for some visuals, I won't just be able to shoot or bury these 2 and then just go about my business like nothing happened:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby BigMusky » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:10 pm

I went out and got my Cat License already. My two cats are first to go in the pot for some pussycat stew....mmmmmm
Image
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2780
Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "Milla-walk-ay"

Postby Madison » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:23 pm

JTWood wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
Arlo wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Not only is it filled with drunken Packer fans, we need something else to hunt when it isn't deer season.

Ok, did anybody else take this to mean that when it's not dear season, they shoot drunken Packer fans? 8-o

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Legalize the shooting of all rodents!

And Webhamster asked me to tell you he strongly resents that... :-D


Got a couple of nice ones there. :-D ;-D

Poor Webby. Lol. :-b

Shooting drunken Pacer fans.....LMAO.....priceless. Lol. :-b :-b


At least it would be much easier to get tix at Lambeau. :-D

Is this spreading? First, Packer fans, and now Pacer fans, too?

I hope this doesn't catch on in Missouri... :-o


Doh, busted on a typo. :-D How do I fix this..........Well, if Pacer fans think what Ron Artest did was acceptable, then they deserve to be shot. Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby GiantFan666 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:03 pm

Well, they say that serial killers usually start out as kids killing birds and small animals before moving on to people... looks like they'll be right at home in Wisconsin. And remind me never to catch a cold over at wveres place... He might try to jam me in the toilet..
GiantFan666
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 1588
Joined: 16 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Midwest Hell aka Omaha

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:06 pm

GiantFan666 wrote:Well, they say that serial killers usually start out as kids killing birds and small animals before moving on to people... looks like they'll be right at home in Wisconsin. And remind me never to catch a cold over at wveres place... He might try to jam me in the toilet..


Only if you're a Democrat. :-o
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby blankman » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:26 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
GiantFan666 wrote:Well, they say that serial killers usually start out as kids killing birds and small animals before moving on to people... looks like they'll be right at home in Wisconsin. And remind me never to catch a cold over at wveres place... He might try to jam me in the toilet..


Only if you're a Democrat. :-o


Or if you don't like Barry Bonds
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Posts: 10770
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BigMusky » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:00 pm

I went scouting today for some good spots. Picked this one because the wife said our cats are not ferral enough.

Image
Image
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2780
Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "Milla-walk-ay"

Postby CubsFan7724 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:34 pm

Well, I don't think this will pass. The govenor vowed to strike this down, even though it got public support.
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Minnesota at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Miami at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Colorado at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Washington at Seattle
(10:10 pm)
Milwaukee at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact