Burrell just jacked another one.....is anyone else.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Burrell just jacked another one.....is anyone else....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:52 am

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:
slomo007 wrote:The poll could read something like, "do you think Pat Burrell will hit 40 HRs AND hit .280 in a season?" We could then vote, but also everyone should post how they answered so we know who the correct and incorrect predictions belonged to. I just think that from what I've seen, there is a lot of controversy around Burrell this year at the Cafe, so it would be fun to do something like this and see how it ends up.

how about 35 and .275? I bet that line would be more balanced.

Go ahead and start the thread - do you buy or sell Burrell at 35 and .275 this yr?

Sounds good, I'll do this first thing tomorrow morning when I'm at work. I need to get to bed, but I want to make it a good post with some basic research and the pros/cons stated up front. Yes, I'll even state his "Pro" case, I'll try to be fair and unbiased. I am actually very interested to see how this turns out.

In the meantime, if anyone finds an article detailing what has changed about his stance and/or swing then I'd be very interested in reading it and possibly using it in the "Official Pat Burrell 2005 Breakout or Bust Thread". Also, I might think of a better title before tomorrow.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mrmarley » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:19 am

just sold burrell for rich harden...i feel dirty.
mrmarley
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers