Brandon League's future with Toronto? Closer perhaps? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Brandon League's future with Toronto? Closer perhaps?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Brandon League's future with Toronto? Closer perhaps?

Postby Hitdogman » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:49 am

I picked him up in a keeper league with a $1 pick due to readin about his 98 mph fastball. Does Toronto plan to mold him into their next closer? Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Hitdogman
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SouthBronxBombers » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:53 am

That is their plan, I believe, but it won't come this year probably. I have him tucked away in my minor leagues just for that reason, though.
SouthBronxBombers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Lime » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:55 am

If the Jays have relief on his agenda he will be the closer one day, but the possibility exists of him being a starter down the road. In either role he'll be very good so hang onto him.
Lime
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Hitdogman » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:58 am

A guy in our league wants offer me Aaron Hill, the SS prospect from Toronto. But with Russ Adams playing I would think that league has more upside.
Hitdogman
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:14 pm

yes. league is supposed to be the jays closer...someday...that's the plan. won't happen this year though. the dude can throw...but he's off to a rocky start this season. didn't pitch all that well in ST either, but he's young, so i'm not too worried about him.

hill is supposed to be the SS of the future for the jays. russ adams will be playing SS until hill is ready to move up.

if you want upside...prolly go with aaron hill, but if you want someone who will play in the majors this year...it's league.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Return to Baseball Leftovers