Cubs Tix - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Chicago Cubs

Cubs Tix

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Cubs Tix

Postby RugbyD » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:05 am

Mods: this isn't for profit so I hope it's OK.

as i've mentioned in some previous posts, I am a season ticket holder. Obviously I can't go to every game. Me and my buddy post all the games we aren;t going to on ebay, but sometimes they don't sell. When that happens we call everyone we know to see if they want to go for face value (usually 1-3 days before game). lots of people have jobs so they can't go. We've given a few games to homless people b/c of this and even they don't go most of the time (L fare makes it tough).

so anyways, to the point: any games we don't use/sell we're happy to give to cafe members for face. this usually happens for april/may weekday games when demand is a bit slack. i'll post here (if its OK with mods) if we have any face tix available. AS itstands right now. 4/12 is available, 4/11 and 4/13 are on ebay, but unsold right now. i'm in section 201 (LF corner).

F the ticket brokers!

D
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ironman » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:49 pm

Thanks for the FYI. Just curious, how much are the tix and how would you get them to the purchaser?
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)

Re: Cubs Tix

Postby chadlincoln » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:09 pm

RugbyD wrote:Mods: this isn't for profit so I hope it's OK.

as i've mentioned in some previous posts, I am a season ticket holder. Obviously I can't go to every game. Me and my buddy post all the games we aren;t going to on ebay, but sometimes they don't sell. When that happens we call everyone we know to see if they want to go for face value (usually 1-3 days before game). lots of people have jobs so they can't go. We've given a few games to homless people b/c of this and even they don't go most of the time (L fare makes it tough).

so anyways, to the point: any games we don't use/sell we're happy to give to cafe members for face. this usually happens for april/may weekday games when demand is a bit slack. i'll post here (if its OK with mods) if we have any face tix available. AS itstands right now. 4/12 is available, 4/11 and 4/13 are on ebay, but unsold right now. i'm in section 201 (LF corner).

F the ticket brokers!

D

If you don't mind, I'll take those Boston tickets for face value since I'm sure you don't want them. ;-)
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby RugbyD » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:02 pm

ironman wrote:Thanks for the FYI. Just curious, how much are the tix and how would you get them to the purchaser?

these 3 games were "value dates", which is $10 each for my seats. regular games are 20 each and prime games are 27 each. the 3 games i mentioned are now spoken for (well, 80% sure on the 4/12 game). i live 1/2 mile from wrigley, so it easy to meet people in the area or drop off at will call(if paid by PayPal). that worked just fine last year for all the auctions. mail probably won't work because there won't be enough time after waiting for the auction to go and call people i know.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby RugbyD » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:24 pm

monday is available for face, 705 gametime. $20each, 2 tix
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby bblades69 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:38 am

sign me up
bblades69
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby RugbyD » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:50 am

bblades69 wrote:sign me up

congrats on being a complete waste of oxygen.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Return to Chicago Cubs