The Ultimate Fighter. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The Ultimate Fighter.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

The Ultimate Fighter.

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:43 pm

Is anyone watching this fight between forest and bonner right now? my god, this is amazing.
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:28 pm

Forrest is awesome. ;-D

Man, I love Shamrock but I think it's time to retire. :,-(
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby colt4523 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:44 pm

awesome fights except for the first one. Kenny should have not even been in the finals. And it looked like shamrock needed some stickum on his feet. Slipping twice does not put you in a good position to win a fight. Much respect for him though. Hopefully we will see some more ufc on spike in the future ;-D
colt4523
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 83)

Postby Amazinz » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:49 pm

I don't think he was slipping, his knee was buckling. That knee is shot. :-/
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:06 am

I was watchin it, I'm glad both got the offer though, it was one of the best matches i've ever seen. Shamrock is the best...lol hes 41 :-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:28 am

Amazinz wrote:I don't think he was slipping, his knee was buckling. That knee is shot. :-/

Was it? Man, that really blew his chances. I thought he was slipping also.

The ankle lock still looked wicked, but it just wasn't in good enough to take the guy out...and then Shamrock just got absolutely wailed on. !+) !+) !+)

The Forrest/Stephen (pronounced as "Steven" instead of the correct "Stefan" - that's why Michael Buffer's bro is doing UFC :-B ) fight was great...just bomb after bomb. Forrest's expressions in the middle of the 2nd round were priceless...he was pretty much to the point of passing out several times with his mouth hanging wide open. That one was an awesome fight, and I'm glad (and predicted) that they would both end up getting contracts. ;-D

Back to Michael Buffer's brother...god, he was worse than Lillian Garcia on WWE. He wanted to say the Shamrock fight was for a belt, but then he had to correct himself halfway and try to make it sound like a normal fight. :-P
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Madison » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:37 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Back to Michael Buffer's brother...god, he was worse than Lillian Garcia on WWE.

Huh? Lillian's got a good voice and she's not hard on the eyes. Even has her own music CD out. No complaints from me. :-°
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby RugbyD » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:21 am

i watched the first segment of the 6pm show on spike and turned it off. since whe did UFC become a F'n pansy-ass soap opera? a cut stops the fight? WTF? maybe they should put high school band girls in the octagon instead. if you respect men with testes, refer to to http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=112339
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Strasil42 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:31 pm

RugbyD wrote:i watched the first segment of the 6pm show on spike and turned it off. since whe did UFC become a F'n pansy-ass soap opera? a cut stops the fight? WTF? maybe they should put high school band girls in the octagon instead. if you respect men with testes, refer to to http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=112339

you obviously didnt watch the fight. the forest fight was one of the most brutal fights ive ever seen. Id love to see you fight a pansy ass in the ufc, sure youd do great.
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:26 pm

Strasil42 wrote:
RugbyD wrote:i watched the first segment of the 6pm show on spike and turned it off. since whe did UFC become a F'n pansy-ass soap opera? a cut stops the fight? WTF? maybe they should put high school band girls in the octagon instead. if you respect men with testes, refer to to http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=112339

you obviously didnt watch the fight. the forest fight was one of the most brutal fights ive ever seen. Id love to see you fight a pansy ass in the ufc, sure youd do great.

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Next

Return to General Talk