Raining in St. Louis vs Colorada question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Raining in St. Louis vs Colorada question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby SoCalRebel » Sun May 11, 2003 6:20 pm

I know that applies in real life, but what about fantasy baseball?
Im not an expert but I have an opinion
SoCalRebel
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guest » Sun May 11, 2003 6:29 pm

SoCalRebel wrote:I know that applies in real life, but what about fantasy baseball?

I know that the stats don't count officially, and I am hoping that they don't count in fantasy baseball either. That would be A HUGE RELIEF for me. I know all you guys would be upset at losing your stats for Pujols and Renteria, but I am the idiot who started Clement. I could really use the mulligan.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby SoCalRebel » Sun May 11, 2003 6:34 pm

:-D Well atleast some of us will be happy one way or another. I guess i dont really need there stats because im killing this week. If i was in a roto league id be kinda pissed though.
Im not an expert but I have an opinion
SoCalRebel
College Coach
College Coach

Postby wrveres » Mon May 12, 2003 1:37 am

:-o Here is Rotoworld's take... and thank god... 'cus I started Tomko in two leagues ...

Today's game between the Cardinals and Cubs was rained out in the top of the fifth inning. No makeup date was announced.
The score was 11-9 with the Cardinals in the lead when the game was called. Statistics from the contest will not count, which is great news for Matt Clement and Brett Tomko owners. Both pitchers allowed all the runs their teams had given up, but they can only be blamed so much, as a 23-mph wind wreaked havoc with fly balls. Tino Martinez hit two homers for St. Louis and Albert Pujols had a grand slam that was wiped out. Moises Alou, Corey Patterson, Troy O'Leary and Alex Gonzalez homered for the Cubs. The only thing from the game that does count is Eli Marrero's ankle injury
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 692)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers