Billy Koch - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Toronto Blue Jays

Billy Koch

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Billy Koch

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:57 pm

Billy Koch is at the game tonight in Tampa Bay wearing a Devil Rays shirt. What a tool.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kimchi_chigae » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:58 am

:-P :-t :-P

at least he's wearing a d-rays shirt. ;-D
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby LBJackal » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:09 am

As long as he doesn't have a Jays jersey on it's fine by me. Somebody might confuse him for a player and let him pitch for us :-o

With Koch heckling his former teammates from the stands, the Toronto Blue Jays erupted for five runs in the sixth inning en route to a 6-3 victory over the Tampa Bay Devil Rays ... "I went down (to the bullpen) and they said it's the funniest thing they had ever seen," said Koch, who lives in nearby Clearwater Beach.

I don't know if he was genuinely mad or just joking around... either way we won't have to watch him pitch this year.

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:47 am

Wow, that is messed up. Pretty funny, though. !+)
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ensanimal » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:24 am

it was pretty funny to see. it really did seem he was joking around, but only later on seeing him go and talk to the jays bullpen.
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 112)

Postby mikegp » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:27 am

Hopefully the Jays don't have to get a restraining order against him....
mikegp
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:35 am

The full story is that when he was still with the Jays he promised to bring a bunch of kids to this game. After he got released he kept his word and brought the kids anyways - that was the game last night.

But every time they had the camera on him I looked and couldn't see any kids. Koch was sitting in the third row and had a couple of adults and a lot of empty seats around him but no kids. I'm betting that he put them up in the cheap seats and didn't even see them.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)

Postby nikku88 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:35 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:The full story is that when he was still with the Jays he promised to bring a bunch of kids to this game. After he got released he kept his word and brought the kids anyways - that was the game last night.

But every time they had the camera on him I looked and couldn't see any kids. Koch was sitting in the third row and had a couple of adults and a lot of empty seats around him but no kids. I'm betting that he put them up in the cheap seats and didn't even see them.

Nah, I just assume the kids were smart enough not to go to a Drays game. :-D
My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.
nikku88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to Toronto Blue Jays