Trivia Future - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Trivia Time Trial

Trivia Future

Moderator: Baseball Trivia Mods

Postby kimchi_chigae » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:49 pm

menyak wrote:One more question... I've extended the game to the football side as well, and now there are both types of questions mixed into the same trivia box. Do you think that's convenient, or do you want baseball questions only to show up on the baseball side, and football questions only on the football side? (Needless to say that, either way, baseball questions only count for the baseball standings, so it's really just a matter of convenience.) Perhaps it's getting to cluttered in a mixed box? :-?

foosball? :-? :-b

thanks menyak. ;-D

i would prefer to have the baseball questions showing up only on the baseball side and the football ones on the football side...if it's possible. right now we only have three or four question from the football side in the triviabox, but if a good number of people start playing trivia blitz on the football side it would take longer to sort through the questions...no biggie though...as you said, it's just a matter of convenience.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 200)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby menyak » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:59 pm

kimchi_chigae wrote:
menyak wrote:I've noticed that participation in the quiz has dwindled over the weeks. 8-o Any ideas, suggestions, complaints, comments... :-?

yes...i've noticed that too...but i think that compared with the old format...we still have a good number of guys playing...

i dunno if other people do that...but when i get a new question...i usually open a new browser window and hit reply...so as soon as i read the question i can answer it on the other window...i do this cuz sometimes it takes a while for my computer to load the thread...but the problem of doing that is that it is hard to find the questions i'm looking for...because we only have the deadline and who posted it i have to search for the thread and sometimes it is way down on the page and not following the deadline order...maybe if the threads were kept in order...it would be easier to reply to them. well...i dunno it's just and idea.

anybody feel the same way?

Actually, after giving it some thought, it dawned upon me that the trivia box isn't necessary by any means. It's there for historical reasons (from back in the old days when you had to register to a group to participate), but actually I can't think of a reason why you can't click on a link directly in the thread to view the question and period. Guess that would solve your problem as well... :-?
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Trivia Time Trial