Scoreboards ... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Scoreboards ...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Brade » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:43 pm

espn recently redid their scoreboards and seem to be a lot more timely now. definitely faster than sportsline.
Brade
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dmville » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:48 pm

I've always found CBS to have really long interruptions. I like MLB better but they need a better window format. Also need the batting teams lineup on the top half of the screen. Have to scroll down to see the home teams lineup and it always seems to refresh in that time, automatically bringing you back to the top.
Dmville
Dmville
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:09 am

I am with you wrveres ;-D

I enjoy mlb setup and I keep their scoreboard open while I watch the game on mlb.tv

When I know one of my guys is up according to the scoreboard I click to the game on the mlb.tv to watch his atbat

Very nice! ;-D
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mustangs989 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:10 am

I use CBS for the most part because I'm used to it, when it is down though(and it does happen, believe me) I go to MLB.com. I really can't stand ESPN :-P
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby wrveres » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:27 am

SHOCKandAWE wrote:I am with you wrveres ;-D

I enjoy mlb setup and I keep their scoreboard open while I watch the game on mlb.tv

When I know one of my guys is up according to the scoreboard I click to the game on the mlb.tv to watch his atbat

Very nice! ;-D

now if only MLB.com could just change the channel for you when one of your players is up. Maybe even have some sort of priority sytem that you use for the players. and when one of "your guys" is not up, it can just resort back to who ever you have on the mound.
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 1159)

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:31 am

wrveres wrote:
SHOCKandAWE wrote:I am with you wrveres ;-D

Very nice! ;-D

now if only MLB.com could just change the channel for you when one of your players is up. Maybe even have some sort of priority sytem that you use for the players. and when one of "your guys" is not up, it can just resort back to who ever you have on the mound.

I am sure we will see this in the not so distant future.I love the idea
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jaydog2314 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:48 am

i had the same problem when looking for yahoo's game channel. but i found it...if you just run a seach from yahoo.com with the following: "yahoo mlb game channel" it should be the first result. it's a lot better than last year's 1905 look, updates are pretty good. I personally use it b/c I use stat tracker and they are obviously updated at the same time. and this year you can actually pull up the stat tracker while watching the games all from the same screen...enjoy!
"And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"
-Homer Simpson
jaydog2314
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby studplaya1114 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:02 am

I have always used the Gameday window to follow games, because it has the most features and looks the nicest. However, it may take a bit of time for me to get used to the new Gameday design
studplaya1114
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers