3 Hours to go I think I am going to Pee myself.. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

3 Hours to go I think I am going to Pee myself..

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:17 pm

..i am so excited!

Hopefully all that prep work over the past 6 months will pay dividends
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 3 Hours to go I think I am going to Pee myself..

Postby Steve-o » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:19 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:Hopefully all that prep work over the past 6 months will pay dividends

6 months! Jesus, my wife thinks I am obsessed and I only have spent the last month or so being hardcore about baseball.
Steve-o
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Trazcon » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:39 pm

Yuck...

But damn 6 months?! You are joking right?

The "No Strategy" strategy works fine for me. Hell least it'll save you some time.
"I think they out to get me, helpless was livin' sinful. If you was me all this pain I'm feelin would been done killed you"-- Nas
Trazcon
College Coach
College Coach

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:43 pm

When you become a member of the cafe and are active you can't help but prepare for the whole offseason
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Steve-o » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:48 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:When you become a member of the cafe and are active you can't help but prepare for the whole offseason

True. The cafe is very addicting.
Steve-o
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby AcidRock23 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:51 pm

I'm pretty jazzed but have Tae Kwon Do from 6:30 until 7:30 CST So I may miss an inning or two. I only have Gordon out of the Yanks/ Bosox so I'll be ok won't miss any of my guys but am a bit bummed to miss it. Working out will be good though, make some room for a tasty Labatt's or three...hee hee.

On a related note, I just checked and the RJ owner in one league, who just had a son a couple of weeks ago, so he could be considered to have an excuse, hasn't set his lineup yet. He also ended up w/ Sheff and Ortiz who he may also miss out on. I am the commish. Do you guys think I should go in and set his lineup for him? He's actually a pretty sharp baseball guy but got a bit of flak for cutting out 3 days after the birth for the draft and has probably been very busy w/ junior, regularly looks like death at the office, etc. I suggested STRONGLY before the season that he might want to rethink his commitment [the due date was ON draft day...] but he said 'no, no, I'm in...'.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby hybrid » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:55 pm

I hear Depends helps ;-D
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby The Jury » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:55 pm

AcidRock23 wrote:I'm pretty jazzed but have Tae Kwon Do from 6:30 until 7:30 CST So I may miss an inning or two. I only have Gordon out of the Yanks/ Bosox so I'll be ok won't miss any of my guys but am a bit bummed to miss it. Working out will be good though, make some room for a tasty Labatt's or three...hee hee.

On a related note, I just checked and the RJ owner in one league, who just had a son a couple of weeks ago, so he could be considered to have an excuse, hasn't set his lineup yet. He also ended up w/ Sheff and Ortiz who he may also miss out on. I am the commish. Do you guys think I should go in and set his lineup for him? He's actually a pretty sharp baseball guy but got a bit of flak for cutting out 3 days after the birth for the draft and has probably been very busy w/ junior, regularly looks like death at the office, etc. I suggested STRONGLY before the season that he might want to rethink his commitment [the due date was ON draft day...] but he said 'no, no, I'm in...'.

Yeah set his for a few days, but discontinue if you find yourself setting his lineup all year.
[quote:4fef447375="Geek"]The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.[/quote]
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

Postby pokerplaya » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:57 pm

The best day of the year....

it's not my birthday, it's not Christmas, it's MLB OPENING DAY! :-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby AcidRock23 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:13 pm

The Jury wrote:
AcidRock23 wrote:I'm pretty jazzed but have Tae Kwon Do from 6:30 until 7:30 CST So I may miss an inning or two. I only have Gordon out of the Yanks/ Bosox so I'll be ok won't miss any of my guys but am a bit bummed to miss it. Working out will be good though, make some room for a tasty Labatt's or three...hee hee.

Yeah set his for a few days, but discontinue if you find yourself setting his lineup all year.

Thanks!! I'll be MrNiceGuy for him now. If he doesn't get his head out of his wazoo (or out of the diapers, as it were...) I'll have to start trading his good players to myself...hee hee...J/K!!!
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers