Results & Standings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Lucky Ladders

Results & Standings

Moderators: Mookie4ever, Baseball Lucky Ladders Mods

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:46 pm

Madison wrote:Why wouldn't we?

Should start next weekend. :-) ;-D


Yes; I will be starting this up sometime this week. :-)
Image
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3455
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby Gags Sports » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:50 pm

Is there anyway to have an option to sign up for a weekly email reminder, similar to the Pick3??
Gags Sports
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1713
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 9 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby menyak » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:50 pm

Gags Sports wrote:Is there anyway to have an option to sign up for a weekly email reminder, similar to the Pick3??

Just make sure you play both games - that way, being reminded of Pick3 will (hopefully) also help you remember Lucky Ladders. ;-)
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3050
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Offline on even days

Postby eftda » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:25 am

Any way we can hide our results from everyone but ourselves?
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby menyak » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:46 am

eftda wrote:Any way we can hide our results from everyone but ourselves?

Whay? Just because it's possible? 8-o
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
WebmasterCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3050
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Offline on even days

Postby eftda » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:27 pm

menyak wrote:
eftda wrote:Any way we can hide our results from everyone but ourselves?

Whay? Just because it's possible? 8-o


Because I like to hide them but then I forget which ones I picked.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arlo » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:31 pm

eftda wrote:
menyak wrote:
eftda wrote:Any way we can hide our results from everyone but ourselves?

Whay? Just because it's possible? 8-o


Because I like to hide them but then I forget which ones I picked.

That's the risk you take... :-b
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8847
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cheap Seats

Postby WickedSmaat » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:38 pm

Was this weeks ladder for today or tomorrow's games? I can't remember. I hope it wasn't today :-o CHICAGO Image
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Postby Gags Sports » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:00 am

WickedSmaat wrote:Was this weeks ladder for today or tomorrow's games? I can't remember. I hope it wasn't today :-o CHICAGO Image


Lucky Ladders are for Sunday's games.
Gags Sports
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1713
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 9 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:07 am

Gags Sports wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:Was this weeks ladder for today or tomorrow's games? I can't remember. I hope it wasn't today :-o CHICAGO Image


Lucky Ladders are for Sunday's games.


Whew :-°
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

PreviousNext

Return to Lucky Ladders

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact