Important Message to All Cafe Members: New Ownership! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Important Message to All Cafe Members: New Ownership!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby wrveres » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:49 am

Lofunzo wrote:
wrveres wrote:well here are some interesting money making opportunities for ya Madison.

Post fees or fines schedule

If you contribute nothing to a thread .25 cents
If you are wrong on your assesment of said player .50 cents
If a thread becomes locked becasue of you $1.00
If a thread has to be removed because of you $3.00
If you start a thread about Barry Bonds, Its $5.00
If you post negatively about the Texas Rangers $10.00
any post by LBJ $20.00


I'll leave that 1 alone. :-o :-D

:-b
why?

there is not a doubt in my mind that through-out my history here in The Cafe, that I have been wrong and made bad assesments of players.

I figure over all, my "Bill" is some where around a buck and half, maybe two dollars. :-°
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 692)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:31 am

wrveres wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
wrveres wrote:well here are some interesting money making opportunities for ya Madison.

Post fees or fines schedule

If you contribute nothing to a thread .25 cents
If you are wrong on your assesment of said player .50 cents
If a thread becomes locked becasue of you $1.00
If a thread has to be removed because of you $3.00
If you start a thread about Barry Bonds, Its $5.00
If you post negatively about the Texas Rangers $10.00
any post by LBJ $20.00


I'll leave that 1 alone. :-o :-D

:-b
why?

there is not a doubt in my mind that through-out my history here in The Cafe, that I have been wrong and made bad assesments of players.

I figure over all, my "Bill" is some where around a buck and half, maybe two dollars. :-°


but it's a shame that you'll have to go bankrupt when Barry finally tests positive O:-)

btw - the baseball and hockey cafes caught on right away to the April Fool's joke, the football cafe took a little longer....sadly, it took the basketball cafe 12 hours to realize that it was a joke :-°
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 277)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby Mercer Boy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:43 am

Ha, I just noticed Mad's new rank...you really went to extra lengths to make it official! :-b
Image
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3455
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby Kingctb27 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:37 am

Thats Awesome, and congrats Mad ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Posts: 7189
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Golfing

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:24 pm

wrveres wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
wrveres wrote:well here are some interesting money making opportunities for ya Madison.

Post fees or fines schedule

If you contribute nothing to a thread .25 cents
If you are wrong on your assesment of said player .50 cents
If a thread becomes locked becasue of you $1.00
If a thread has to be removed because of you $3.00
If you start a thread about Barry Bonds, Its $5.00
If you post negatively about the Texas Rangers $10.00
any post by LBJ $20.00


I'll leave that 1 alone. :-o :-D

:-b
why?

there is not a doubt in my mind that through-out my history here in The Cafe, that I have been wrong and made bad assesments of players.

I figure over all, my "Bill" is some where around a buck and half, maybe two dollars. :-°


Convert that to Canadian and you might be onto something. :-D
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Madison » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:00 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Ha, I just noticed Mad's new rank...you really went to extra lengths to make it official! :-b


Oh snap! 8-o I didn't notice that. 8-o That makes this even better! Lol :-D

Maybe Arlo and Menyak will let me keep the new title. O:-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:32 pm

Madison wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Ha, I just noticed Mad's new rank...you really went to extra lengths to make it official! :-b


Oh snap! 8-o I didn't notice that. 8-o That makes this even better! Lol :-D

Maybe Arlo and Menyak will let me keep the new title. O:-)


Sure. The bills are due on the 1st so you're already 1 day late. :-D
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Madison » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:39 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Ha, I just noticed Mad's new rank...you really went to extra lengths to make it official! :-b


Oh snap! 8-o I didn't notice that. 8-o That makes this even better! Lol :-D

Maybe Arlo and Menyak will let me keep the new title. O:-)


Sure. The bills are due on the 1st so you're already 1 day late. :-D


Lol. :-b I thought I paid them yesterday? :-? Lol. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:42 pm

Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Ha, I just noticed Mad's new rank...you really went to extra lengths to make it official! :-b


Oh snap! 8-o I didn't notice that. 8-o That makes this even better! Lol :-D

Maybe Arlo and Menyak will let me keep the new title. O:-)


Sure. The bills are due on the 1st so you're already 1 day late. :-D


Lol. :-b I thought I paid them yesterday? :-? Lol. :-D


Better go back to the casino because this place ain't cheap and I don't work for free. :-b
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Madison » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:45 pm

Lofunzo wrote:Better go back to the casino because this place ain't cheap and I don't work for free. :-b


Lol. :-D I was shocked, I say SHOCKED at the salaries involved around here. :-b

*Off to the casino I go* :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: frebnvt34 and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact