Trouble navigating Sportsline's interface - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Trouble navigating Sportsline's interface

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Trouble navigating Sportsline's interface

Postby cheezman » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:25 pm

My league switched our points league over to Sportsline this year, but we're all having trouble getting used to the interface. It seems like it's geared much more toward roto leagues. How can you find your games played at each position and other things relavant to points leagues?
cheezman
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SouthBronxBombers » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:47 pm

If you set your league settings to the minimums for positions played, it will show only the free agents at each position who meet that requirement. You can look at individual players, and there is an eligibilty heading across the top on each player screen, that will break it down for that individual player.
SouthBronxBombers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby cheezman » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:03 pm

I've seen the eligibility for players, but I'm wondering about team's max games. In other words, we are allowed 162 SP games per year. Where can I see how many I've used up throughout the year?
cheezman
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby SouthBronxBombers » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:18 pm

If you go to stats, then sortable stats, you will see a custom report at the bottom, just click on the generate custom report and you can them specify dates on it, for the week, a specific day or year to date. It will show you games started by every pitcher that has been active on your staff for that period. So the YTD would cover that. I don't know if you can set it up to not allow anyone to go past that point, but it can always be checked and your commissioner can do it manually for each team.
SouthBronxBombers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Baseball Leftovers