rank the ofs - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

rank the ofs

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

rank the ofs

Postby gabenterprises » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:52 pm

platoon Mench (home)/Millar (*.350 at Fenway)
Jacque Jones
Hidalgo
Mondesi
Floyd

My order:
Floyd
Jones
Millar/Mench platoon
Mondesi
Hidalgo

But I'm thinking Hidalgo up over Mondesi.... but I need steals...

Thanks
gabenterprises
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 686
Joined: 14 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: seoul

Postby mrider » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:54 pm

good except hidalgo at the top he is very underated hes a very good player and a great fantasy outfielder 25 hr and 85 rbis is very good thats what hidalgo will produce. ;-D
Image
mrider
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2562
Joined: 1 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Rogers Centre

Postby so0perspam » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:55 pm

Jones
Hidalgo
Millar/Mench platoon
Floyd
Mondesi
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby .38 Special » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:59 pm

so0perspam wrote:Jones
Hidalgo
Millar/Mench platoon
Floyd
Mondesi


I agree......Mondesi will be lucky to make it to the All-star break without a melt down
.38 Special
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 469
Joined: 1 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bd3521 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:59 pm

Hidalgo
Jones
Floyd
Millar/Mench platoon
Mondesi
[url]http://www.footballguys.com/05vbdrevisited.htm[/url]
bd3521
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1082
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Northern NJ

Postby Turnip » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:02 pm

mrider wrote:good except hidalgo at the top he is very underated hes a very good player and a great fantasy outfielder 25 hr and 85 rbis is very good thats what hidalgo will produce. ;-D


I've seen a lot of your posts the last 5 minutes...I have just one request...

Punctuation, please!!!
Turnip from the FFCafe!
Turnip
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 88
Joined: 21 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RynMan » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:03 pm

Turnip wrote:
mrider wrote:good except hidalgo at the top he is very underated hes a very good player and a great fantasy outfielder 25 hr and 85 rbis is very good thats what hidalgo will produce. ;-D


I've seen a lot of your posts the last 5 minutes...I have just one request...

Punctuation, please!!!


LMAO. :-b
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

Postby so0perspam » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:04 pm

Turnip wrote:
mrider wrote:good except hidalgo at the top he is very underated hes a very good player and a great fantasy outfielder 25 hr and 85 rbis is very good thats what hidalgo will produce. ;-D


I've seen a lot of your posts the last 5 minutes...I have just one request...

Punctuation, please!!!


There are a million other things wrong with them too .... :-°
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby Bloody Nipples » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:07 pm

Hidalgo in Texas is his maximum value. His power will be better than any other time in his career, and I think his average will be respectable. I'd put him at the top of the list in front of

Jones
Mench/Millar
Floyd
Mondesi
Image
aka enderwiggin
Bloody Nipples
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 3745
Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: doing my laundry...

Postby slomo007 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:09 pm

Bloody Nipples wrote:Hidalgo in Texas is his maximum value. His power will be better than any other time in his career, and I think his average will be respectable. I'd put him at the top of the list in front of

Jones
Mench/Millar
Floyd
Mondesi


That's how I'd rank them. ;-D
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11960
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact