Cafe Junior Circuit -- Rosters - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Cafe Junior Circuit -- Rosters

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Cafe Junior Circuit -- Rosters

Postby Mr.3000 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:21 pm

Hi All,

This year, 12 of us Cafe members who have less than 3 full seasons of fantasy baseball under our collective belts banded together to form the Cafe Junior Circuit. We were all looking for a league with some competitive credibility that would accept members who are not already Roto legends. For the sake of simplicity we are a non-keeper roto league with std. Yahoo cats and rules.

Anyway, here is my roster. Thanks in advance for all of your comments.

C I Rodriguez
1B J Bagwell
2B L Castillo
3B D Wright
SS A Beroa
OF J Pierre
OF J Bay
OF J Guillen
Ut E Durazo
Bn J Estrada
Bn C Crisp
Bn M Bradley
Bn S Hillenbrand

SP J Santana
SP J Schmidt
RP F Rodriguez
RP O Dotel
P Od. Perez
P T Hoffman
P K Brown
Bn J Williams
Mr.3000
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 205
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Denver, CO

Postby ZeroGravitas » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:09 pm

His hitting sucks because he refused to take a bat in the first ten rounds.

In the meantime, I'm more than willing to take the heat for my own lame picks:

C J. Closser
1B P. Konerko
2B A. Soriano
3B A. Béltre
SS É. Rentería
OF G. Anderson
OF M. Alou
OF T. Hunter
Util D. Lee
BN R. Winn
BN J. Uribe
BN D. Young

SP J. Peavy
SP K. Wood
RP E. Gagne
RP S. Takatsu
P J. Weaver
P D. Báez
P D. Davis
BN A. Eaton
BN T. Lilly
ZeroGravitas
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 117
Joined: 30 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Plotting the demise of... Nevermind. Keep forgetting I don't actually have a nemesis.

Postby Mr.3000 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:17 pm

ZeroGravitas wrote:His hitting sucks because he refused to take a bat in the first ten rounds.


Hey, that's not true. I was looking for a power guy in the 4th round so I grabbed Juan Pierre :-D
Mr.3000
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 205
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Denver, CO

Postby Mr.3000 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:25 pm

ZeroGravitas wrote:In the meantime, I'm more than willing to take the heat for my own lame picks:

C J. Closser
1B P. Konerko
2B A. Soriano
3B A. Béltre
SS É. Rentería
OF G. Anderson
OF M. Alou
OF T. Hunter
Util D. Lee
BN R. Winn
BN J. Uribe
BN D. Young

SP J. Peavy
SP K. Wood
RP E. Gagne
RP S. Takatsu
P J. Weaver
P D. Báez
P D. Davis
BN A. Eaton
BN T. Lilly


I wouldn't call you roster lame, with the exception of Closser (enjoy that .233 AVG he's gonna post). The A. Eaton pick in the 21st round might be the steal of the draft.
Mr.3000
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 205
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Denver, CO

Postby zergeR » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:56 am

heres mine-

C J. Posada
1B J. Thome
2B T. Womack
3B S. Rolen
SS R. Furcal
OF C. Beltrán
OF H. Matsui
OF M. Ordóñez
Util P. Nevin
BN K. Griffey Jr.
BN Á. Sánchez
BN B. Crosby

SP R. Clemens
SP C. Pavano
RP B. Wagner
RP E. Guardado
P C. Cordero
P Z. Greinke
P J. Piñeiro
BN J. Crain
BN V. Zambrano
zergeR
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 389
Joined: 5 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tvv44 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:14 pm

Here's my roster:

c - M. Barrett
1b - A. Dunn
2b - J. Kent
3b - C. Blake
ss - M. Young
of - M. Ramirez
of - Ichiro
of - Sosa
util - L. Overbay
bn - L. Berkman
bn - J. Giambi

sp - B. Sheets
sp - M. Mulder
rp - F. Cordero
rp - G. Mota
p - T. Percival
p - L. Hawkins
p - B. Wickman
bn - M. Buerhle
bn - B. Arroyo
bn - W. Miller

What do you think? What do I need?
tvv44
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 438
Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: right here?

Postby ZeroGravitas » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:59 pm

Mr.3000 wrote:I wouldn't call you roster lame, with the exception of Closser (enjoy that .233 AVG he's gonna post). The A. Eaton pick in the 21st round might be the steal of the draft.


.233? He hasn't hit that low in.... 4 years. And with that much balley-hooed (that's right: bally-hooed :-D) thin Colorado air, he's got great upside. Certainly more than old, crusty Pudge. :-P (That's a joke, son.)
ZeroGravitas
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 117
Joined: 30 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Plotting the demise of... Nevermind. Keep forgetting I don't actually have a nemesis.

Postby Mr.3000 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:21 pm

ZeroGravitas wrote:
Mr.3000 wrote:I wouldn't call you roster lame, with the exception of Closser (enjoy that .233 AVG he's gonna post). The A. Eaton pick in the 21st round might be the steal of the draft.


.233? He hasn't hit that low in.... 4 years. And with that much balley-hooed (that's right: bally-hooed :-D) thin Colorado air, he's got great upside. Certainly more than old, crusty Pudge. :-P (That's a joke, son.)


Oh yeah, then how about this.
http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/NASApp/ ... p&c_id=col
Mr.3000
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 205
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Denver, CO

Postby ZeroGravitas » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:33 pm

Hey, I'm just sayin' the man's gonna hit more than .233. I didn't say anything about how many games he'd play. Besides, I have faith in JD. (Despite the fact that I'd never heard of him two months ago. :-D )
ZeroGravitas
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 117
Joined: 30 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Plotting the demise of... Nevermind. Keep forgetting I don't actually have a nemesis.


Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 0:47 hours
(and 90 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact