Mixed League, 12-Team Roto League. $50 Entry Fee - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Mixed League, 12-Team Roto League. $50 Entry Fee

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mixed League, 12-Team Roto League. $50 Entry Fee

Postby birty74 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:50 pm

This is an established league that has fallen on hard times. We have been around for five years, but many of the guys have suddenly decided not to play this year.

We have six open slots, and a well-established rulebook and system. We have a non-traditional set-up with many unusual stat categories. Guys looking for your typical 5X5 format would probably be a bit at a loss in this league, though it is a new challenge.

Here are our stat categories:

OFFENSIVE
R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, AVG, OPS

PITCHING
IP, W, L, CG, SHO, SV, H, ER, BB, K, ERA

And here are our roster positions:

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, IF, IF, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL

Entry fee is $50. The draft is conducted through AOL IM, and it is a straight, serpentine draft. Payment would need to come through Paypal. The payout is 70% for 1st, 20% for 2nd, and 10% for 3rd. I pay promptly at the end of the season. I will do anything I need to do to assure you that you will be treated with fairness and that everything will be above board and seamless.

A league rulebook will be emailed to you along with league sign-up info once you have paid in full.

This is a very organized league, and I am vigilant when it comes to collusion. At the same time, managers are allowed to trade and manage their teams as they see fit. Vetoes happen when they need to, but aren't overused.

We'd love to have you in this league. If we don't get at least ten, we'll probably call it quits.

If you're interested, please email me ASAP. The draft is scheduled for this Sunday, April 3rd, at 12pm EST.

mailto:birty74@hotmail.com
birty74
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds